Would You Like Delicious And Healthy Freezer Meals Ready When You Are?
Would you like to enjoy your favorite foods anytime without having to spend every night in the kitchen? How about having healthy meals ready for your family at a moments notice? Or maybe you just want to know how to properly prepare and freeze your meals for later?If that sounds like you then keep reading...
In this book you'll find over 30 delicious make ahead freezer meals to satisfy your tastebuds! Not only that but you'll also learn how to freeze food properly, how to keep food safe to eat and how to save time and money by cooking in batches.
You'll be amazed how much time you can save by using simple freezer meal recipes. Preparing your meals once or twice a week means that you'll have enough food to last the whole week without having to cook every single night.
Your life will be much easier and you'll have so much extra time to spend doing what you truly love. Once the cooking and freezing is done in a batch, you're spared the task of cooking lunch and dinner and sometimes even breakfast for the next 3-7 days!
You Can Imagine How Much Time And Energy You'll Save!
If cooked and frozen properly, freezer meals are actually just as healthy and fresh as meals prepared the same day. Most food, and especially desserts lend themselves well to freezing. Desserts sometimes taste even better after you freeze them!
This is the best home based method available to preserve cooked food and the nutrients, colors and flavors while avoiding having to cook before eating. Cooking ahead and freezing meals has many advantages.
Here's A Preview Of What You'll Discover Inside...
- How to simplify the process of preparing freezer meals
- How to shop and cook in batches, saving you valuable time and energy!
- 33 delicious recipes for every occasion
- Tips and tricks on freezing foods properly--and how to avoid dreaded freezer burn
- The best types of containers to use for your make ahead meals
- How to treat fruits, vegetables, meat, fish and poultry before cooking to freeze
- Guidelines for how long to store foods to prevent spoilage
- The kinds of changes that happen when you freeze cooked food
- Which foods freeze well and which foods don’t
- How to thaw and cook your meals properly when you're ready to eat them
- Plus, so much more...
Once you start making freezer meals you'll be amazed at all the extra time you have, and you’ll be feeding yourself and your family healthy and delicious meals with ease.
Would You Like To Know More?==> Scroll up and click the buy button to get your copy now.