Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno
Customer Discussions > Frozen [Blu-ray] forum

Freezing at menu.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 6, 2010, 9:26:56 AM PDT
x_m4yh3m_x says:
I have a LG BD 370 updated w/ the current firmware.After the trailers the unit says menu but the screen is black.Anyone else have this problem?

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 7, 2010, 7:49:16 PM PST
Melissa says:
The same thing happened to me...twice. At first I thought I just had a bad copy, so I had it exchanged at Best Buy. When I tried the new copy, the same exact thing happened: it plays perfectly through the previews and goes black when it gets to the menu.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2010, 7:46:50 AM PST
x_m4yh3m_x says:
Thank you for the reply I was starting to think it was my player.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 8, 2010, 2:46:27 PM PST
Melissa says:
No problem. Hopefully, someone with a solution will stumble upon this post and help us both out.

Posted on Mar 21, 2011, 3:42:30 AM PDT
compsciguy says:
This happened when I rented a copy of Dario Argento's old horror flick Inferno. My dvd player read "disc error" even though there didn't seem to be anything wrong with the disc. I took it back, and later on in the year I bought it, and the disc worked perfectley. Obviously, it was a defective disc independent of the movie or company (Blue Underground).
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Frozen [Blu-ray] forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Nov 6, 2010
Latest post:  Mar 21, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Frozen
Frozen by Shawn Ashmore (DVD - 2010)
3.9 out of 5 stars (552)