Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 100 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 109 reviews
on April 14, 2015
I ordered French Conversation, French Vocabulary and French Verbs and found mistakes on all 3. Simple editing mistakes that even a 1st year student could recognize. For example under greetings it says, "I don't" and they put the translation into French as "je ne sais pas". Je ne sais pas means "I don't know". They also have "no one" translated into French as "personne" which should be "personne ne".
All 3 are laminated and ready to be put into a 3-ring binder. They are handy. Just remember to fact check.
on February 25, 2013
I have bought this, and all the other French QuickStudy sets. Trust me, they are incredibly helpful. My professor saw them in my folder and exclaimed "oh! Those are incredibly helpful! Really good!". If my professor says so, and I'm saying so...trust us ;)

They're organized nicely, with different colors per section to help with the organization and for quickly finding what you need. they fit nicely into any binder. They're also laminated with great quality plastic. These things won't get ruined, no matter how hard you may try.

Trust me, they're cheap and incredible quality. You want these.
on February 2, 2017
French made easy! Tres facile! These cards are invaluable for quick overview of the language and for lookup of words and grammar you need to review. The format is large print, easy to read and well organized. The price is amazingly low. The product description does not show that they are folded and have multiple pages, that makes it an even greater value! Highly recommended for high school, college students, or the "mature learner!"
We bought the whole four sets, and at about $5 apiece, you cannot beat the price!
French Conversation (Quickstudy: Academic)
on October 18, 2015
well laid out and easy to use. hope to become a bit proficient before I head back to france. would rather have some of the language mastered instead of spending my time looking in a book for everything I wanted to say and this and the other help guides I got are really good. Really like them all!!!
on March 10, 2016
I wish it had better phonetic pronunciations. Pronouncing French can be a challenge because of silent letters. This helps more with reading than speaking.
on December 13, 2014
I found this aid quite helpful as a ready resource for reference to (almost) all things French as regards a basic level of understanding and usage. It supplemented my other study materials (Rosetta Stone, an introduction to French paperback text, and so on) but it is a useful adjunct, chock full of basic but essential information.
on September 6, 2016
Bought this for my first year High Schooler who takes French. He loved it and put it right into his French Binder (has 3 ring binder holes punched into it). Good lamination, thick and you can tell it will stand up through the year or two of French for an active student. Today was his first day in school, his friends were impressed and want them for themselves. His French teacher praised him for a smart buy and being prepared. It also is easy to understand and put together so it's easy on the eyes as well as it covers the major things needed in french class.
Finding resources to help our high school student and this is one we ordered.
on July 18, 2017
excellent in every way, works as described
on August 31, 2015
These are so helpful. I finished my French courses and needed to keep using it because I was forgetting some things the longer I went without speaking the language. These little guys are always in my bag and instead of playing Tetris, I'll pull these guys out sometimes and keep my French sharp and in the forefront of my mind.