- ►►►BUY 2 GET extra 5% OFF Enter code buy2get5off1 at checkout. Offered by Pristine Ace. Enter code BUY2GET5OFF1 at checkout. Offered by Genuine product deal. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
SterlingPro French Press Coffee Maker (1L)-Double Walled Large Coffee Press with 2 Free Filters-Enjoy Granule-Free Coffee Guaranteed, Stylish Rust Free Kitchen Accessory-Stainless Steel French Press
|Item Weight||2.25 Pounds|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||9.1 x 6 x 4.4 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅TOP RATED FRENCH PRESS AROUND - There are thousands of large french press products for you to choose from - but don't you want the best there is? Our coffee french press was one of the first such products (selling since 2014), has been given the 'Best Overall' award by an Amazon Verified Expert, and has sold over 280,000 units. Oh, and did we mention the 3000+ positive reviews its received?
- ✅ ZERO COFFEE GRANULES PROMISE - What's the 'pressing' issue for French press users? Those nasty granules lurking in their drink that ruin a perfect cup of joe! Our innovative two-screen system was the first of its kind when it burst onto the market in 2014, introducing a way for you to enjoy your coffee completely granule-free! Now, 80% of French presses sold use this very same system!
- ✅SUPERIOR STAINLESS STEEL DESIGN - Nothing beats the smooth sleek appearance of a stainless steel French press. Made entirely from the finest 18/10 surgical grade stainless steel, your new french coffee press features a double wall design that insulates to keep your drink warmer for longer, all while keeping the outside cooler to the touch. Durable, beautiful and timeless.
- ✅THOUGHTFUL GIFT IDEA - Know a committed coffee lover? Seen a friend’s sub-par coffee press and want to get them an upgrade? Then gift them a SteringPro French press! Smoothly fitting into any kitchen with its stylish and elegantly versatile design, this French press is the gift every coffee fanatic will adore.
- ✅MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Discover what all the reviewers love about our French press today with complete peace of mind. Buy and try the legendary SterlingPro French press totally worry-free thanks to our 30 Day Fabulous Coffee Money Back Guarantee!
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Mueller French Press Double Insulated 310 Stainless Steel Coffee Maker 4 Level Filtration System, No Coffee Grounds, Rust-Free, Dishwasher Safe
Veken French Press Double-Wall 18/10 Stainless Steel Coffee & Tea Maker, Multi-Screen System, 2 Extra Filters Included, Rust-Free, Dishwasher Safe, 34oz, Silver
Secura French Press Coffee Maker, 304 Grade Stainless Steel Insulated Coffee Press with 2 Extra Screens, 50oz (1.5 Litre), Silver
Large French Press Coffee Maker - Double Wall 304 Stainless Steel - 4 Level Filtration System with 2 Extra Filters, 50 oz (1.5L), Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Genuine product deal||Home Moderne||Veken||Lafraise||Home Sleek Home|
START EACH DAY WITH THE PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE
Your alarm clock jolts you out of your deep sleep the way it does every morning.
You open your tired eyes. You don’t want to move, but you’ve got to start your day soon.
You need a coffee, and you need it quick...
Begin your day the best possible way with a quality cup of joe - made smooth and rich with the one and only SterlingPro French Press.
Don’t accept less than the best. Treat yourself to the French Press you need to pour the coffee you adore. Click ADD TO CART and buy today to discover the SterlingPro coffee experience for yourself!
The French Press You Can Count On
- Dishwasher safe and will always stay rust-free
- Never find granules in your home coffee ever again
- No plastic components whatsoever - 100% stainless steel!
- Receive 2 FREE screens with every order (retail value $25)
- Delivered in solid safe packaging that guarantees you receive a pristine French Press
Can this be used for drinks other than coffee?
Yes! Your new French Press can also be used to prepare flavorful tea, hot chocolate, lemonade, fruit infusions, herbal drinks and much more. The best bit? It keeps in those delicious flavors and alluring aromas for you to savour!
Why should I believe your claim this is the best French Press around?
We received the ‘Best French Press 2018’ award from an Amazon verified expert. Our press has sold over 280,000 units. And yes, we’ve had 3000+ positive reviews for you to check out...
But if all this doesn’t convince you, you can always buy and try worry-free thanks to our 30 Day Fabulous Coffee Money Back Guarantee! So click ADD TO CART and buy now to discover the greatest French Press on all of Amazo
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's difficult to imagine how I could be more pleased with this press. Solidly built, attractive, and superbly functional, I love the fact that I can have a large mug of excellent coffee in the morning and still have enough to fill my 1.1qt thermos and my travel mug. I also like that the screens come apart very easily for cleaning and that I can throw the whole shebang in the dishwasher. Very handy.
Liking my coffee robust, I stir in the press for a bit with a bar spoon before steeping. After having broken two glass french presses doing that, the stainless press is a vast improvement. No more glass and coffee all over the kitchen counters and floors!
UPDATE 2/1/2018: Still going strong and looking good using the original filter screens. Top notch product.
These were our criteria:
2. Easy to use (important during those AM rush hours)
3. Small size (up to 4 cups) that does not occupy huge real estate but looks pretty on my kitchen counter
4. All stainless steel (environment friendly - no pods, no filters), with easy cleanup
The package arrived on time, well packed and ready to use after a quick rinse with soap.
Used the regular Kirkland ground coffee, and the husband loved the taste (compared to drip coffee made with the same coffee grounds) and the effort, not much. He now has a routine - set the water kettle to 200F, meanwhile get the coffee grounds in the press, then add hot water, stir, let it rest for 3 mins, meanwhile get the milk ready, then slowly press and pour coffee into milk and voila! his perfect filter coffee from India:) The double filters seem to do their job well, no coffee grounds in the poured coffee.
I for one, love how shiny and environment friendly this thing looks on my counter (small enough to be easily tucked away inside the cabinet as well).
Hand wash routine started with 5 mins, now down to 3 mins (since we've had this for a week now). The filters separate out easily with few twists, clean them with soap using a toothbrush (clean new one, of course:)
This little contraption truly satisfied all of our criteria! Starting to see decline in the $$ coffee shop trips, which makes me happier!
Here's the longer version.
You wouldn't be here if you didn't already know you wanted a french press. I like what comes out of a french press.. Then after breaking two glass versions it occurred to me there might be a better way. And even later it occurred to me that having a vacuum lined container might keep the coffee warm longer.
That leads us to form versus function.
Form: It's tall and round. On those rare occasions when I take the time to polish it, it gets shiny and purty.
Function: I can make the coffee and it's still warm and hour and a half later. I couldn't do that with the glass version. And, I've banged it on cups and counter tops and it hasn't broken into a thousand pieces. I definitely couldn't do that with the glass version.
My only complaint has to do with 'presses' in general. And this one is no exception.
You can turn the top to make it easier to pour. So, why do I have to point the spout at my face to figure out how to turn the top.? I shouldn't. And, thanks to the miracle of stainless steel, with this one I don't.
My Beverly Hillbillies answer is...take a small screwdriver, point it at the lip above where the coffee pours, and hit it with a hammer. Now there's a tiny dent. I can feel it with my finger, turn the lid, and pour the coffee without taking my eyes off the book/screen I need desperately to pay attention to.
So...put good coffee in and good coffee will come out. Drink slowly and the coffee will still be warm. Bang it against things and it won't shatter. Wait...maybe that should have been part of the short review...
For anyone curious, I primarily use this for cold brewing. Cold brew is stupid easy, start with a clean press, add your coffee, add your water, just as you usually would for hot coffee, but with cold or room temperature water. Put this sucker in the fridge, say after dinner when you're cleaning up the kitchen. Tomorrow morning, drag your droggy butt to the fridge, press the coffee, pour over ice, add cream or sweetener if that's your thing (don't if it's not) and voila! cold instantly available, and strong enough to donkey punch you into high gear. WARNING: drinking cold coffee, especially in summer time, especially first thing in the morning, will lead to accomplishments aplenty, a raging disgust at the lethargy of others, and a primal drive for another glass of coffee. It even lead to home roasting and grinding.
Top international reviews
Though I have only had it for a week, it is fabulous. It is study and reassuringly weighty. the filter screen is a nice tight fit which catches almost all of the grounds, so very little left in bottom of the cup.
Though advertised as having 2 free filter screens, one of them is the one that you would expect to be with a new item anyway (or how else would you use it?).
The only reasons for 4 stars are the price and the paper work inside the product, insisting that reviews, questions and complaints should be made through ProSterling directly rather than Amazon. This made me feel somewhat uncomfortable and I would not.
But other than that, I love my coffee freshly roasted, ground and pressed and this press makes me happy.
There's no way to 'tighten' or fix the nut back in place - it seems to be stripped which is very odd since that piece has never been tightened or loosened - how did it get stripped? Very disappointing. Your claim that it 'won't break' rubs salt in the wound. My previous french press lasted 15+ years. I have to replace this one after 1.5 years. Not good.
I would revise this review if you quickly provide a replacement lid/plunger so that I have an operational french press once again - save me from having to pour my now unfiltered coffee through a strainer.
However, while keeping coffee hot, the exterior also gets hot - not so hot that it can't be handled safely but still surprisingly hot - expected better insulating properties from a double-wall set-up )note, I am not boiling the water - just stopping short of that but still hot enough to get a good brew). Not a deal-breaker obviously but just a heads-up.
Overall good purchase and expect many years of service
Kudos to Sterling Pro customer service as well... there was an issue with the bottom plate from the screen assembly; I let them know about the issue, and they sent another bottom plate to me immediately. Great response!
I researched the crap out of many different presses before deciding on this one. While I probably could have spent more money on a different one, like the Frieling, I'm glad I didn't. You could set the SterlingPro and the Frieling next to each other and unless you know what you're looking for, you probably wouldn't tell the difference between the two. Same style, same filtration system, same grade of stainless steel, and both have double insulated walls.
I can imagine that this press will last a very long time; it doesn't feel cheaply made at all and it's double insulation keeps the coffee hot for a while... Not that it lasts that long! I would 100% recommend this french press to anyone who is looking for quality and style. End your search here, this is the one... You get what you pay for!