Your Garage Beauty LyingGame STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 217 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 239 reviews
on January 6, 2012
Purchased all three of these study cards after buying the Rosetta Stone program. While the Rosetta Stone was working fine, I realized that I has having issues with verbs, etc. that really were not being discussed in the first steps of the Rosetta program. These cards are great and I would recommend them to anyone learning a new language. They provided enough information to be able to clarify what I was hearing on the Rosetta program, making the verbs, tenses, etc. all make sense.
on October 5, 2012
I bought the three (French grammar, verbs and vocabulary)as they were recommended by both Amazon and my french instructor..These sheets fit nicely in my binder and will last a long time which is great because they have been a huge help in reading, writing and speaking for class..Would strongly suggest anyone who is going to seriously study french or any other language to buy the Quickstudy products from Amazon as they are less expensive than the school book store!
on March 9, 2014
This was a great addition to my required French textbook for French 101. If you're trying to learn French with this alone, it won't help much at all. If you've taken a French class, this is a great reminder of what might already be scattered all over your text book. A lot of this information on this quick study isn't even in my textbook. Highly recommended and very helpful in reviewing information for a test and improving your knowledge of the French language.
on April 11, 2013
This is a good summary of French grammar, including verb tenses. However, the tenses could be explained in a little more detail for the beginning French student, so I would recommend it for the intermediate French student. Laminated 8 1/2" x 11" booklet that fits most notebooks.
on June 6, 2017
I purchased these for my 3 and AP students as a quick reference. It's decent and perfect for my classroom, where communication is the focus instead of grammar, as a quick guide and nothing more. It would not be appropriate for someone involved in more grammatical studies at higher levels as it is very basic in the treatment of French grammar (i.e. I wouldn't have used it in college since I tested into 300-level classes as it wouldn't have been an appropriate resource, but would've been fine for 100 and 200 level classes).
on September 6, 2016
Bought this for my first year High Schooler who takes French. He loved it and put it right into his French Binder (has 3 ring binder holes punched into it). Good lamination, thick and you can tell it will stand up through the year or two of French for an active student. Today was his first day in school, his friends were impressed and want them for themselves. His French teacher praised him for a smart buy and being prepared. It also is easy to understand and put together so it's easy on the eyes as well as it covers the major things needed in french class.
on October 17, 2012
I have used this quick study guide to teach both French and English as a Second Language.Students of all ages love having them more as a reference guide.

The items were very well packaged; however, I did have one where the corner was bent and the laminate a bit torn open. Apart from that, they were all new and in great shape.

Quick delivery.

on May 12, 2017
Reasonably helpful if you're too much in a hurry to consult a book.
on September 2, 2015
This is a great handy chart for those of us who may be a bit rusty on our French and need a quick reference. It would also be good for high school or college students who are studying the language.
on April 13, 2015
If you already speak a bit of French this can serve as a compact reminder resource. Otherwise it may not do much for you.