French Laguiole Steak Knives Rosewood
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set includes six 4 1/4” steak knives and a wooden storage case.
- Slightly curved knives feature the distinctive Laguiole bee on the bolster.
- Triple-riveted full tangs for durability and balance.
- Handles are made of Rosewood.
Customers also shopped for
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine flatware for four generations. The design of these steak knives was inspired by a shepherd’s tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the 19th century.