Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Color: 7|Change

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 119 reviews
on December 24, 2011
For the price, this is a good buy.

They are a pain to get off of the card and are incredibly sticky, so if you're using a base color, don't directly apply these to your nails. You'll tear the base coat. The trick is to run the sticker across your fingers for a while until you've gotten most of the stickiness off, then apply.

The stickers are a durable plastic so, if you wanna be really thrifty, they can easily be moved from one nail to another in order to conserve guides.

Overall worth the cost, and an effective guide set.
on December 18, 2011
The seller did a simple but great job of packaging and shipping. My only qualms are with the product itself.

As background, my ring finger is a size 6.5, my gloves a size small. While I don't have super tiny hands, they're still pretty small. I found these guides to only extend beyond the nail of my thumb by at most 2 mil total. That's not a lot of space and is far too short for anyone with nails at all larger than my own.

I also found the curve of the regular (non-art) guides to be too severe. I don't know if this is because I maintain short nails or if I just prefer a more gradual curve, but the results just weren't quite what I was looking for.

Additionally, I found the guides to be too sticky even after using my skin to lessen the adherence.

Finally, my only other complaint is very minor. I have very deep nail beds and I found that the guides did not bend very well in order to get full coverage in the corners. Honestly, this can be an issue with most guides so I don't view this as a huge problem.

In sum, I will use them until they're gone but will not be buying these guides again. The seller seems pretty good, though.
on August 1, 2016
It's a good product idea however adhesive is so strong. It either peels the under layer or leaves sticky residues. I even tried to stick the pieces on my arm and then apply, no luck! Wouldn't purchase again!
review image
on October 14, 2013
Comes with three shapes, the bulk of the shapes are the traditional curvature for a French tip, the other shapes are for V shaped tips and like a top of a heart shaped tips. Some people are complaint that the curve is too deep. I personally don't feel that way. French tips in the traditional form have a definitive dip, if you want it straighter and less defined then these aren't for you. This is definitely more suited for people who love the curve to be the correct shape. Five star shapes indeed... Pro Tip::: when doing French tips, the best way to do them is to put your base coat only on the area where your tip color will go. Let it dry, then choose you tip guide and polish below the design as usual. Let it dry, then polish your clear top coat or sheer pink all over and let dry for a salon finish. If you want a color above your tip, once top coat of clear has dried polish the color only to where your tip design starts. (This is how I do it on my clients and self)
on December 25, 2015
Disappointed. Received only 40 stickers total. Was expecting four packs. Not four single sheets. No packaging received in a single plastic wrapping
on June 28, 2016
These were great, and pretty much always turned out good. There was a little bit of sticky stuff left from the sticker but once i did a top coat over everything it was fine. Came in 4, two slips were just the rounded french tips and the other two slips had one rounded french tip, one chevron, and one kind of pointing tip. Will probably buy again when I run out! Came pretty quickly
on October 17, 2016
I use these to position the line for my French nail manicure. I have only used the smile ones and doubt if I will use the others supplied. Will have to find a supplier with only smile lines for the future.
on July 1, 2015
Definitely not as advertised. The listing states: 1 Set Of 4 Packs, which includes 2 Packs of Regular Rounded French Nail Guide and 2 Packs of 3 Style French Nail Guide. I only received 2 packs with three designs. You need to get your act together because it sounds like everyone gets something different.
on December 16, 2013
Instead of 2 of each, I got 4 of the three different styles, but since they threw in an extra one, I'm not too upset. These are good guides, though if you're looking at doing dual layers, these stick too well and will pull off the bottom layer of polish. Best to use nail tape for that. For single layer designs, these are fantastic, though. They stick really well so there is no bleeding of the colour underneath.
on July 5, 2012
Just used these last night for the first time. They do make a cleaner line than using a brush and free hand cleaning up the line. I figured out that you really need to make sure your white polish is dry before removing the guide, otherwise the line will smear. Some of the guides stuck together on the sheet and were not usable. It is kind of hard to line them up on the nail which reduces the stickyness of the guide. But it will get better with some practice! I'll continue to use these for when I want to do a french mani!