|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$2.86 - $37.55 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 60% Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Machine Wash
- Cotton blend pique
- 50 wash tested for comfort that lasts
- 3 button-placket
- Rib knit collar
- Tag free
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
This best-in-class polo is made of soft and breathable fabric that kids love wearing every day of the week.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00YBQLRNS
- Item model number: SA9084
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 15, 2008
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
- fit well through chest & torso for an average/slightly slim boy
- don't shrink. Always long enough to tuck in, but not too long to leave untucked.
- hang well on the shoulders
- don't fade much (and I wash them at least 4 times per month throughout the school year).
- collar is made nicely and first curl up - even after sitting in a clean laundry basket for a day (or three!) before making it to his closet.
I always order them from Amazon with Prime 2-day shipping and have never had a problem getting any color.
The fabric is a pique not a brushed cotton, but is nice and soft, nit stiff or scratchy. The color has stayed fairly true with only slight fading (we have had burgundy fade to pink in the past).
Overall, well made for a good price.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
A bit larger then I expected. Should of went with large....Published 14 hours ago by Amazon Customer
I always order from this website. Love the conveyance and nothing compares to the prices.Published 1 day ago by Wanda Isabelle
I needed a couple more school shirts and they were delivered exactly when they said they would be and fit perfectly.Published 1 day ago by Karen Brunner
These shirts are fantastic. Hold shape and color very well and stains don't stick, after treating. After several tries with other brands we have settled on French Toast as they are... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Derek C.