French Press Travel Mug with Handle, Storage Container for Extra Coffee, and 2 Spill Proof Lids - 14 oz - Silver
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Store it, make it, and take it all in one--enjoy the luxury of a French press, anywhere, anytime
- Patented double filtration system, double-walled 18/8 stainless steel and vacuum-sealed for optimum heat retention
- Includes a secret storage container at the bottom that acts as an additional cup or holds an extra shot of coffee or tea (also great for storing cash, keys, and more)
- Designed with a handle that can easily be snapped to your backpack with a carabiner clip
- 14 oz. capacity with an extra lid to convert to conventional mug
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Planetary Design has revolutionized the century old art of brewing coffee and tea via French Press. The Double Shot French press Features:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My cup is around 1-2 years old and got dings on it, but it still works great and is always in my kit bag ready for the nest hike. The handle is also strong and a carabiner will work fine but I keep it tied down or inside the rucksack to keep it clean and quiet. Get one or two and you'll be happy you did. Happy Trails! I've been asked if it fits in cup holders and it fits great. I've attached 2 pics of my Toyota Hi-lux here in Central Africa... the cup fits great back home in my chevy s-10 and pathfinder as well. after 3 years it has a few dents but it still keeps the coffee hot for well over an hour. This reall is the one you're looking for. Big Cheers your way.
One thing to note is that the spring holding the screen part of the french press against the walls of the cup is quite strong and I have trouble sometimes getting the screen positioned in the cup after pouring in the hot water - it splashes out and scalds my fingers. I just have to be careful not to over fill with hot water. A way to fix this design issue might be to have the plastic parts that fit against the sides of the cup curl under a bit more so they can help guide the press screen mechanism properly into even a full cup.
We appreciate fresh brewed coffee and this is a great way to enjoy it. She uses it daily and gets tons of compliments about it. I will end up buying many more of these!!!