- Buy 5 Freory 3 in 1 Foam Rollers, Save 10% Enter code FRRYF10P at checkout Enter code FRRYF10P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 4 Freory 3 in 1 Foam Rollers, Save 7% Enter code FRRYFR7P at checkout Enter code FRRYFR7P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Freory 3 in 1 Foam Rollers, Save 5% Enter code FRRYFR5P at checkout Enter code FRRYFR5P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Buy 2 Freory 3 in 1 Foam Rollers, Save 2% Enter code FRRYFR2P at checkout Enter code FRRYFR2P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save $3.00 on Freory 3 Massage Mobility Ball Set when you purchase 1 or more Freory 3 in 1 Foam Roller offered by Robin Hood Brands. Enter code FR5OFFMB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Freory 3 in 1 - Large 18 Inch Trigger Point Foam Roller for Myofascial Release, Foam Exercise Roller with High Medium Density Foam and Deep Tissue Massage Stick
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THREE MASSAGE ITEMS. Match your workout routine, match your level of intensity, and put the control in your hands. Provide you with the level of relief you need!
- TRIGGER POINT FOAM ROLLER TECHNOLOGY! Use this foam roller for massage as your personal therapist! Provides muscle soreness relief where you need it. Can be used on Lower Back and Upper Back, Neck, Knees. Great for rolling out IT Band, Quads, Hamstrings, Delts, and Shoulders.
- 18 INCHES LONG FOR PERFECT SIZE! This foam roller for your lower back is long enough to fit your entire body.
- ENHANCE YOUR SPORTS PERFORMANCE. Release toxins in the muscles pre workout so you can drive yourself harder and post workout speeds muscle recovery to improve your performance. Also ideal for Sports Injury PREVENTION as well as REHABILITATION with myofascial release. Pilates, Bodybuilding, Rugby, Boxing, Running, Weight Training, Yoga and Sports Beginners.
- BEST VALUE ON AMAZON - LIMITED TIME PRICING! You are getting THREE massage items. The perfect foam roller for massage, back pain, myofascial release, lower back, IT bands, hamstrings, and exercise.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
FOAM ROLLERS FOR MASSAGE ARE THE MOST POPULAR ACCESSORY FOR MYOFASCIAL RELEASE AMONG ELITE ATHLETES OF ALL WALKS BECAUSE OF THE IMMEDIATE IMPACT IT HAS ON THEIR PERFORMANCE AND OVERALL HEALTH.
Do you want to ENHANCE or AMPLIFY YOUR SPORTS PERFORMANCE or EXERCISE? Do you have BACK, SHOULDER, or KNEE PAIN? Do you want to BOOST RECOVERY TIMES and SPEND LESS TIME WITH SORE MUSCLES? Body pain is crippling to your health, your quality of life, and your overall happiness. Strenuous workouts lead to exhaustive body fatigue, affecting your workouts and your rest periods. Getting the edge on your opponents, being able to shorten that mile time, or getting that last rep, just became easier with foam roller for exercise and deep tissue massage roller stick.
Scientific studies have shown that the use of a foam muscle roller can produce a higher sports output, cut down and diminish muscle soreness and joint pain, improve circulation and flexibility, increase range-of-motion, and heighten balance. Regular use of this foam back roller and massage stick for athletes is beneficial in preventing or recovering from injuries, maintaining and improving mobility and preparing the body for peak performance.
Our 3 in 1 Trigger Point Foam Roller for physical therapy will relax your tight muscles, optimize range of motion, and empower you to jump higher, run faster, and lift heavier, quickly and effectively. Our high-density trigger point foam roller for upper back is made to roll through tight muscles, to reduce soreness. Our durable foam exercise roller is designed to withstand repeated use while maintaining shape.
What are you waiting for? For less than the cost of ONE sports massage you can have this performance foam roller to blast muscle fatigue and supercharge your strength to start getting the most out of your workouts.
Color: Titanium & Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerParticipation in any activities using our products involves risk. Your participation in these activates are at your own risk. As with any physical activity you should consult with your physician before participating and using our product. Our products are intended to be used by adults over the age of 18. It is your responsibly to thoroughly read, understand, and follow any warnings and product instructions on our products prior to use and to save these documents for future reference. Freory will not be held liable under any circumstance for any injures of any kind or any other damages incurred as a result of using our products. Purchasers, users and participants assume all risk of injury or consequential loss and damages due directly or indirectly from the use of the product.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use all three together to get those bigger muscle groups like the hamstrings, gluts, and the back. I like deeper work on those muscles and the solid roller is the best for getting them all in one big swoop. I like to use the blue on it's own on the sides of my waist, my arms, and around the underarm area. I also like to rest my neck on it as well. It gives some pressure but not so much that you get past that "hurts so good" feeling. I am now starting to use the small harder roller on my legs and gluts so see if it will help with the breakdown of cellulite in those areas. I have seen commercials about how tight fascia can cause dimpling in the skin and that using a hard roller such as that one can help break down the adhesions in the fascia. So will we see how that workouts. I also like to to get into the neck area, especially when I have a tight neck from sleeping wrong.
The best part is that all three rollers fit inside one another and it doesn't take up hardly any room to store it. Money well spent when I was able to get rid of low back and right shoulder muscle spasms using this roller. I know I will find many many uses for this. I have my friends wanting to come by and borrow it now. :) May have to get some for christmas gifts.
I find the smallest hard roller is too hard to use on any part of my body.
If you have room to store all three items separately, then it's still a good deal, but I don't, so I store them all-in-one (as designed), and every time I try to separate the smallest from the middle, it's a 20 minute fight!