Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 111 reviews
on July 4, 2016
The attachment I was using broke in the middle of the 3rd time I was using it. The attachments are made of glass and metal, and the two came unglued and came apart. The metal part got stuck in the the handheld part of the machine, making it impossible to use any of the other attachments. I'm hoping the return process goes smoothly.
on December 8, 2016
I use this on the occasionally breakout and really like. I feel like I've noticed a difference, my face seems to be smoother, dryer (which mine is typically really oily), my pores seem smaller... Overall I like this.
on October 2, 2015
Still waiting to see a difference. Been using over 6 months now and don't see much difference. Doesn't work on under eye bags at all.
on October 21, 2012
Im really happy with mine! It works perfectly, just like the one in the salon where I work. It came in a pretty box, and has all the pieces that was advertised. Good quality cant go wrong with it!
on November 4, 2011
this unit is not listed as being professional grade. the "pro" high frequency units are well over $100, some nearing 200. as a skin care technician, i can tell you this works great. even the lowest setting is substantial for an effective treatment. i can't imagine what this baby can do fully cranked! super super fast shipping, beautiful sturdy packaging. this device will last a long time, and i'm glad i took a chance on a less expensive, not-reviewed product.
33 comments| 99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 27, 2017
I wanted to try this unit for a period of time before I reviewed it. I tried it faithfully for 6 months. The first unit I received quit working in less than a month but the company was great and quick to replace it. The new unit has performed well but unfortunately I have not seen any improvements in my face and neck. I took photos of myself at the beginning and every 2 months thereafter. I was hopeful but no improvement. I am 65 yrs. and perhaps the aging process is faster than any improvement this device can offer.
on May 13, 2016
Love this product. I don't use it as often as i probably should but I wanted to state that the customer service is super nice and responsive.
on July 21, 2017
Works good at zapping zits but seems to dry my skin out more than other brands or the ones with the orange gas (surprisingly). This is a purple gas device.
on August 20, 2014
I use this every once in a while and i have to say it helps keep my ace clear of acne and small pimples. Be cautious not to use it at high power can cause static friction (small shock feeling).
on December 20, 2016
I used it on my face today, really targeting my chin and jaw line. Face feels all tingling in a good way. It might be psychological, but I think it gave subtle results after one use for close to 15 minutes.