|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||20 x 0.1 x 19 inches|
|Item model number||CC17RB|
|Discontinued by manufacturer||Yes|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
HD Frequency Cable Cutter HD Digital TV Antenna (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- Premium HD TV antenna designed to pick up free Over-the-Air TV broadcast signals
- Supports digital TV frequencies including VHF and UHF with up to 50 miles gain
- Suitable for Indoor or Outdoor use, with a sleek, modern, and durable design
- DISCLAIMER: Does not work on TVs manufactured prior to 2006. Channel reception varies based on what is broadcast in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you and the towers
- To locate distance for local broadcast towers in your area go to antennaweb
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
HD Frequency Cable Cutter, Indoor Outdoor HD Digital TV Antenna (CC-17)
What's in the Box
- HD Frequency Cable Cutter Mini with attached matching transformer
- 12-feet RG6 coaxial cable
- One 3M Adhesive Command Hook (to mount your antenna)
- Setup instruction card
Made in the USA
HD Frequency is a NY based startup that proudly manufactures the Cable Cutter antennae line in the USA, which has resulted in a high quality product and the most durable HDTV antenna on the market
Not Your Average HD Antenna
The HD Frequency Cable Cutter Mini isn't your grandma's rabbit ear antenna! It's rugged, industrial chic form not only looks great in any setting, but also routinely outperforms its competitors thanks to the team of highly specialized radio frequency engineers and rocket scientist who designed the Cable Cutter. Additionally, the Cable Cutter is not only one of the best Indoor HDTV antenna, it also happens to be one of the best performing outdoor antennas since it's an Indoor/Outdoor antenna.
No Monthly Fees
No more monthly fees and a better quality high-definition signal than what you have been paying cable/satellite companies. Forget your monthly cable/satellite bill and join the cable cutting movement! With the HD Frequency Cable Cutter Mini, you have access to a wide range of channels - including the four major networks (ABC, NBC, CBS, and Fox). To determine which TV stations are available in your area go to our official website.
Signal quality comparison.
Quick and Easy Set Up
Setting up your HD Frequency Cable Cutter is a simple three-step process that will have you watching HD TV in five minutes or less!
- Step 1: Attach the coaxial cable (included) to the Cable Cutter
- Step 2: Use a self adhesive hook (included) to mount your Cable Cutter antenna near your television. Our customers report better signal strength the closer they position their Cable Cutter to a window.
- Step 3: Run a channel scan through your TV's setup menu to locate all over-the-air channels in your area.
Over-the-air signal strength may vary for a number of different reasons. The good news is the HD Frequency Cable Cutter Mini is optimized to draw the best signal possible for the 90% of Americans that live within 50 miles of a major city. If you are experiencing a weak signal or fewer channels than expected, here are a few recommendations:
- Try mounting the Cable Cutter in a window near your TV with the self-adhesive hook provided - the top center window pane is usually best.
- Make sure the antenna is positioned with the handle facing down.
- Use the RG6 coaxial cable included with your Cable Cutter. Through extensive research and testing, we have determined the Cable Cutter works best when using this particular coaxial cable that we ship with each antenna.
- Do a second or third channel scan. After making the recommended changes above, we have found a second or third channel scan will usually net more channels.
Compare to similar items
This item HD Frequency Cable Cutter HD Digital TV Antenna (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||0.1 x 20 x 19 in||11.75 x 9.12 x 20.06 in||5.4 x 7.9 x 0.12 in||7.75 x 2.25 x 11.75 in||4 x 0.55 x 11.5 in||23 x 3 x 11 in|
The HD Frequency Cable Cutter isn't your grandma's rabbit ear antenna! It's rugged, industrial chic form not only looks great in any setting, but also routinely outperforms its competitors thanks to the team of highly specialized radio frequency engineers and rocket scientist who designed the Cable Cutter. Additionally, the Cable Cutter is not only one of the best Indoor HDTV antenna, it also happens to be one of the best performing outdoor antennas since it's an Indoor/Outdoor antenna.
Top customer reviews
Also, I constructed a small tower to raise the antenna about 10 feet off the ground. The base of the antenna connects to the tower through 2 U-Bolts and is very sturdy. The make of this antenna is solid. The box it arrived in was all beat to hell and as a result the antenna had a slight warp. Some gentle coaxing with a precision instrument (hammer) proved to solve the problem.
So, what are you waiting for, cut the cable package full of crap you don't watch and get this thing!!!
Surprised at how many things there are to watch - and I say that for people who can't afford cable.
I don't live in a city with a lot of channels, I live in a suburb and get about 12 or 15, but there are generally 3 movies, 2 sports, 3 PBS, 2 old sitcoms and Johny Carson, plus the networks. Channel 8 is the only one I don't get. If I got an attic or rooftop antenna, I could probably get it, but it isn't worth it to me.
What I have learned with these antennas is that each place that tested them had different results.
I opted for this one and am happy enough, I get most of the channels in my area, but a man who lives closer to the border of another State put an antenna in his attic and doubled his channels.