Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 147 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 215 reviews
on November 29, 2015
My favorite Christmas CD by far for many years. If I can't find it and put it on before I start putting up the tree and decorations, it's an emergency!!! Thus, I have two copies stashed in different places. Highly recommended!
on March 8, 2017
Love Mannheim's Christmas music. Their music is all I listen to during the holidays
on February 22, 2017
While visiting a long time friend at Christmas, I shared this particular CD, (my copy that I have owned for some time, and a personal favorite) with her. She enjoyed it so much I looked for it on Amazon to get a copy for her birthday. It arrived in plenty of time for her special day, packaged securely. I sent it on to her and she was surprised and delighted! Thanks!
on March 7, 2017
Item is as described and seller shipped quickly.
on February 20, 2017
Lovely as Mannheim Steamroller always is!
on October 16, 2008
This, for me, is the quintessential Christmas album, and easily Mannheim's best. It just captures every mood of Christmas perfectly-- from joyful to majestic to wisftul nostalgia (some tracks, such as "Greensleeves" and "O Holy Night" are genuine tear jerkers, yet truly beautiful at the same time.)
There really isn't a bad track on this CD. Chip has always blended synths with "real" instruments, but I think he found the perfect balance on this album, and despite the album's age (released in 1988), it doesn't sound terribly dated today, unlike a lot of other synth-heavy music from that time period (including even Chip's own "Christmas" album from 1984.)

If you haven't yet tried any of Mannheim's Christmas albums, and you're looking for a place to start, go with this one. Their original release ("Christmas", from 1984) is also great, and definitely a classic, but this album takes everything that worked on "Christmas" and refines it to perfection, making it one of those rare cases in which the sequel outdoes the original.

I just wish Chip would go back and really listen to this album again to find out why the name "Mannheim Steamroller" became synonymous with Christmas. This is the one where it all comes together perfectly, and regrettably, he's never quite been able to capture this same level of magic again.
on March 19, 2017
I luv it!
on December 19, 2012
I've always been a fan of Manheim Steamrollers Christmas albums. Grew up listening to it. I Bought two out of the three most popular Christmas albums they have right here on Amazon...used. I must say that they are just as good as new. The quality is nearly perfect. No scratches and the case/cover is in great shape. So if you are someone who wants to save a few pennies and still get good quality, this is the way to go. I've ordered several CD's used here on Amazon and I've never been disappointed. I highly reccommend them for all my shopping. Great quality...Great price...and always delivered early or on time. Thanks again, Amazon, for great customer service!
on December 12, 2016
This is one of the Christmas albums I always grew up listening to. I was so glad to find a digital download here on Amazon to bring the holidays to my little condo while decorating the tree. The sound is still as beautiful as I remember it as a child.
on January 27, 2015
The sounds of my childhood. What can I say? Mannheim is juicy and punchy, and doesn't sound like stereotypical Christmas music (unless you grew up with it like I did). I'm definitely looking forward to raising my kids on the same great music. "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" is fantastic.