Fresh Australian Kitchen Funnels. 3x Stainless Steel Kitchen Funnels with Removable Strainer.
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (48%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- $$$ UNBELIEVABLE VALUE $$$ - 3 stainless steel funnels with large capacity + STRAINER for an INCREDIBLE PRICE
- ‘NO GLUG’ AIR RELEASE CHANNEL avoid mess and spills when creating infused oils, jams, pickles, vodka & spirits
- NO TAINT, NO SMELL, NO STAIN – made from polished stainless steel which looks great Liquids flow through quickly and easily
- DEVELOPED IN AUSTRALIA…THE LAND DOWN UNDER for a healthy lifestyle
- BUY NOW WITH CONFIDENCE thanks to Fresh Australian Kitchen's lifetime guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
FRESH AUSTRALIAN KITCHEN
KITCHEN SOLUTIONS FROM THE "LAND DOWN UNDER"
$$$ UNBEATABLE VALUE $$$
• 3 stainless steel large capacity funnels + strainer for an INCREDIBLE PRICE
3 FUNNELS, 1 LOW PRICE - EVERY JOB MADE EASY
• THE RIGHT FUNNEL FOR EVERY JOB - choose from 20, 14 and 9 fl. oz.
• FAST FLOWING - With a FLOW RATE of GREATER than 4 fl. oz. per second (based on water) there's no waiting around
• SERIOUS SIZES - Many funnel sets look large in the picture but are actually very small in reality - and only good for decanting small volumes
• LESS MESS, LESS WASTE EQUALS $$$ IN YOUR POCKET
"NO GLUG" AIR RELEASE CHANNEL
• Ever had a messy 'GLUG'???
• Not with FRESH AUSTRALIAN KITCHEN funnels - the AIR RELEASE channel ensures you have a MESS FREE workspace
MADE FROM POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL, SO...
• FEWER BLOCKAGES - liquids flow EFFORTLESSLY through
• NO TAINT, NO SMELL, NO STAIN: PLASTIC can take on the color and odor of some ingredients
• LOOKS GREAT - Polished stainless steel LOOKS FANTASTIC in today’s busy kitchen
• VERY EASY TO CLEAN
ERGONOMIC HANDLE FOR EASE OF USE
• EASILY handle hot liquid with ergonomic stainless steel handle
DEVELOPED IN AUSTRALIA...THE LAND DOWN UNDER
• USED BY HEALTHY AUSTRALIANS TO...infuse oils, make salad dressings, home-brewing, flavouring vodkas and spirits, making fresh lemonade, juices and cordials, pickling vegetables
• SIFTING dry ingredients - flour, salt, sugar, spices
THE funnel 3-pack includes a FREE STRAINER
• Helps PREVENT CLOGGING of the stem
• Filters and sieves larger particles such as seeds
BUY NOW, WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF FRESH AUSTRALIAN KITCHEN'S LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Made in China to US standards
Top Customer Reviews
First off, While I really like the thumb hole for grip, I would prefer a single bend handle shaped piece so I could just hang it on a bottle bowl etc. Now this thumb hole design is easy to get used to, the only drawback to these funnels are while the bowls come in three different sizes, the spouts are all the same diameter, so they don't fit in smaller mouth bottles or containers. This means the funnels will not stack inside each other for easy storage. The strainer is an added bonus which is nice, BUT, while the strainer fits all three funnels, the fingers are bent and designed to be held in by tension. The bend in the fingers should be slightly closer to the end. This may not seem like much. However, after trying the strainer and having to rebend the fingers to have them stay in place inside the neck of the funnel is challenging. (Needle nose pliers will work nicely - just be gentle)
The bowls are polished enough to allow liquids as well as dry product to flow. I found that powders do tend to stick in the neck, but a gently jiggle or tap will allow flow. The anti gurgle groove functions as it should. I did not find any burrs or sharp edges as described in other reviews.
The only reason why I gave this a 4 stars was the strainer fingers. Yes this may seem a little petty,... but,...
All in all these funnels are great general purpose funnels for the kitchen.
I do recommend the set of three stainless steel funnel set - Internet's Best Set of 3 Stainless Steel Mini Funnels | Kitchen Funnel for Liquids Spices Flour Salt | Durable Kitchen Utensil
This will complete your needs for funnels.
Stainless steel? Check.
Multiple sizes? Check.
Easy to clean? Absolutely! (Check.)
Ordered these to assist with pitching yeast starters, adjunct additions, and fining additions. I've only used them once so far, but they definitely fit the bill of what I needed. The stainless steel makes for easy clean up and sanitation (clean 'em and soak them in Star San indefinitely), so there is little worry with contamination of your brew unlike the plastic funnels I've used in the past.
They're nice and lightweight as well. Of course, with them being steel, they don't have to have a super thick cross section to achieve decent rigidity. This keeps them from being too unwieldy during use.
Haven't had the opportunity to use the strainer just yet, but I certainly plan to. Should work nicely to filter out the coffee beans from the bourbon/vanilla/coffee mixture going into my RIS.
As others have noted, they don't nest for easier storage. Not really a concern for me, but others may need to take that into consideration.
While I doubt I'll need to order these again, I'll surely place another order if one or more happens to get destroyed. Short of inadvertently running them over with a car, normal use should see these things lasting for generations.
I don't think the 'anti-clog' "No Clug" channel really works all that well - like most funnels for powders, spices, flower etc you have to still pour quite slowly.
Nice to have a strainer included!
I knew when I purchased these that they weren't nesting capable - e.g.; ability to stack one inside the other, but I'd really appreciate that more than the little handles. I don't hang 'em, and don't hold by the handle. Maybe in a future model.
:) Wife is an Aussie, so she appreciated the brand.
Oh - guys, the box they came in was completely mangled. Glad I wasn't giving it as a gift, but whoever is packing them for you should take note.