Fresh N Freeze 2 Ounce Reusable Baby Food Containers 12-Pack
- The most versatile baby food storage containers available; screw-on caps stay put in the freezer and diaper bag, unlike less reliable pop-off caps
- Includes twelve 2 ounce reuseable containers and a handy storage tray; containers and tray snap together thanks to recessed hollows in the cups, lids, and tray, for space efficiency in your freezer
- Safe for use in the freezer, the microwave, and the dishwasher, allowing you to freeze, transport, and warm baby food all in one container
- For easy portion control, baby food containers are marked in one ounce increments
- BPA and phalate free, making them safe for use with babies; even use them for making perfect homemade popsicles
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Fresh N Freeze Reusable Baby Food Containers were designed by One Step Ahead to provide maximum versatility. Unlike cups with pop-off lids, the screw-on caps stay put in the freezer and the diaper bag. Freezer, microwave and dishwasher safe, so you can freeze, transport, and warm homemade baby food all in one container. Includes twelve 2 ounce containers that are stackable and snap together, and snap into the included storage tray, thanks to recessed hollows in the cups, lids, and tray. For easy portion control, baby food containers are marked in one ounce increments.
Top Customer Reviews
Why you want these:
1. The screw on lids are great. They stay put on the bumpiest rides so there are no spills, plus it seals in the freshness.
2. BPA free so you know its safe for baby, even if you want to pop it in the microwave.
3. Great size. The 2oz mark is ideal for any baby. Use only once container of food if you baby is smaller, more than one if baby (and her appetite) is growing.
4. You can use these to make fruit pops once baby has outgrown baby food. Just fill with pureed fruit, stick an ice cream stick in the center, cut place holders to keep the sticks in place from cardboard and freeze for a healthy and delicious snack.
5. You get 12 containers for a little under $10. One of the better priced products out there.
Why it looses a star:
1. Watch where you keep these in the freezer. If they drop out when they are full and frozen, they crack/break.
2. If you cross the 2oz mark when filling these, your food will expand when frozen and the lid will open in the freezer.
3. Not eligible for Super Free Shipping. How much you pay for shipping will depend on where you live.
1. The best place to keep these are in the freezer door. That way they are at the right temperature and they will not fall and break when you open your freezer.
2. If you intend to make all your baby food at home, save these for when you travel. For use at home, make your food in bulk and use your ice trays to freeze them.Read more ›
Jars are stackable and lock together for a tidy freezer
Twist on lids seal in the freshness and prevent leaking
Freezer safe - straight jar sides allow for food expansion during freezing
Ball Plastic 8-Ounce Freezer Jars, 5 Pack
Also, instead of any specialized baby food mills, just get an immersion blender (aka burr stick). It is multi use in the kitchen (can make salad dressings, hummus, etc.) and makes great purees! Amazon has very good price.
Cuisinart CSB-76BC SmartStick 200-Watt Immersion Hand Blender, Brushed Chrome
Join Amazon Mom: http://www.amazon.com/gp/mom/signup/welcome
The first negative impression came with the shipping costs. They were huge. Shipping to Alaska cost me twice the price of containers themselves! When the box arrived, I discovered that small box with what I actually bought was packed in a quite big mailing box which included a bunch of ads from One Step Ahead. So I paid for commercials and air being shipped to me!
But it's about service. Let's talk about the product itself. Containers are tiny. Really tiny. They look cute, but they do not hold much. I've been cooking for my son since he was 5 months old. Now he is 8 m/o and he eats food from 2 containers at once. Which means that 12 containers hold food only for 6 meals, or 2 days. Are you ready to cook so often?
Another negative things:
1. in the freezer (probably because material shrinks... who remembers physics?) they do not stay stacked. One occasional hand wave and they fall down.
2. also when cold, they become very fragile. I already got one container broken (rolled out from a freezer as I described above, fell on the hardwood floor and cracked)
3. when cold, lids do not fit tightly. So, there is a high chance to have a mess all over your kitchen if it accidentally falls down. It happened to me twice during 3 months. Now I always check lids after I move a container from freezer to fridge.
So, my conclusion is there are other more attractive options (both for a price and quality).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was not super impressed with these. The stackability is nice, but the tops do not fit securely. We definitely had some leaks with ours.Published 7 days ago by DLJ
We love these containers. The lids snap shut easily. We use them to freeze home made baby food. The tray is excellent for stacking in the freezer. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Miranda Murray
These are pretty good. The lids can be a bit fussy and hard to get on so that they stay on especially once the purées freeze but other than that they are what they arePublished 1 month ago by shhhh
These were great for making homemade baby food, you can stack them securely on one another as they will fit on the next jar's lid. The are also good for small snacks like cherrios. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Julia Santizo
The base is a waste of space in the freezer and does not properly hold the containers stable. The lids do not stay on and have opened up and caused messes in my fridge and... Read morePublished 2 months ago by cheario
I love these. Great size, and I love that you can easily stack these because if their designPublished 3 months ago by Jen
These leak terribly, and are worthless.
I saw good reviews for them, but I can't imagine WHY. More food ended up in the bag holding them than in the containers. Read more
Great for homemade baby food storage! Easy to clean and stack!Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer