FRESH KITTY JUMBO ELASTIC LITTER BOX LINERS - 10 CT.
- Royal Pet Inc. presents the 80 Count Jumbo Litter Box Liners from their "Fresh Kitty" collection
- These scratch-guard Jumbo Liners prevent kitty claws from ripping through; designed and scented to prevent yucky cat box odor
- No more messes! No more scrubbing! When ready for changing, simply lift and tie the liner to dispose of properly
- Pack includes 4 boxes x 20 count of Super Thick Drawstring Liners sized at 36" x 19"
- Recognizing the critical role pets play in people's families, all Royal Pet products are produced with the simple principle of delivering maximum-grade quality
Unlock 15% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Royal Pet Inc. presents the 80 Count Super Thick Drawstring Liner from their "Fresh Kitty" collection. These scratch-guard Super Thick Liners prevent kitty claws from ripping through; designed and scented to prevent stinky cat box odor. No more messes! No more scrubbing! When ready for changing, simply lift and tie the liner to dispose of properly. Pack includes 4 boxes x 20 count of Super Thick Drawstring Liners sized at 36 x 19-inches. Since establishing in 1996, Royal Pet, Inc. has become a cooperative global supplier of products that enhance the lives of pets and their humans. Core Values include: Adaptability, Honesty, Innovation, Knowledge, Results, and the Global Viewpoint. Recognizing the important role that pets play in people's lives, all products and brands are developed via the simple principle of delivering maximum-grade items which enhance your and your pets' quality of life. Royal Pet Inc. understands pets are "Family." They also understand there are about 2.7 million healthy shelter-animals that remain un-adopted each year, and only about 30 percent of pets in the homes come from shelters or rescues. Royal Pet, Inc. does all it can to help shelters and rescue groups. In 2015 alone the company donated almost $75,000 worth of items for consumption to numerous shelters and rescues in the company’s home State of Minnesota. The Royal Pet, Inc. broad spectrum of products includes everything from waste management solutions, toys, rawhide and extruded treats, plus excellent pet apparel.
Size: 80 Count
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 7.5 x 9.25 in||3.75 x 9.25 x 3.75 in||4 x 9.5 x 4 in||18 x 36 x 1.35 in||2.5 x 10 x 3.75 in||3.75 x 9.25 x 3.75 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have multiple litter box sizes to accommodate the needs and ages of the kitties. Foster kitties are frequent visitors and they receive the same royal treatment as the rest of the "family". Which includes lined litter boxes. The largest cat is 18 pounds and the littlest one has been .5 lb. At times they may scratch through the plastic on the side areas above litter level. This has never been an issue as the bags always remain intact in the primary contact areas and the tie string has consistently provided a snug fit. The litter boxes are cleaned 2x daily and are easily scooped by lifting the plastic and and shaking just enough to free the clumps. If you have not tried and are looking for a solution to flimsy and ill-fitting bags this may be your answer. It was for me after several years of trial and error with other brands.
1) scooping isn't for everyone, so if you just prefer not to, these liners are thick and not too pricey (and are drawstring! A plus).
2) two of my cats have had UTI issues and/or urination outside of the box (yes, I clean them as needed...). Changing them every other or every 2 days entirely rather than scooping has made the cats happier and reduced instances of UTI problems. Could be coincidence, but I'm sticking with the status quo.
3) if you want to scoop sometimes or just yank the liner and refresh entirely, having these on hand makes for a good "scooped poop/pee" disposal bag.
One caveat--these liners are jumbo. BIG! Now, I would rather have extra large liners than too small ones, but your preference may differ. It does mean that if you have a cat that digs vigorously you must put in enough litter to prevent them from tearing the liner.
If you have the Catit Jumbo Hooded Cat Litter Pan - Warm Gray, these will be a VERY tight fit. You really need to stretch it out to the max in order for these liners to work. That litter box is, in my opinion, Super Jumbo.
Even better, the Fresh Kitty liners are not in a roll -- just individually packed. The most recent liners that I purchased from Pet Smart (and they don't always have the jumbo size), were in a roll (rather than the older vacuum pack) that was moderately difficult to detach one liner.