4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Fresh Roast SR540
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Real-Time Temperature Display
- 1 Year Warranty
- Roast 4oz/ 120 Grams
- 9 Levels of Heat and Fan Settings
- US 120V Certified only for US and Canada
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The SR540 is the newest addition to the SR family of coffee roasters. Roast capacity is 4 scoops, 120 grams. It has an improved control board. All adjustments are made with pushing the knob and turning to adjust the heat, fan, and time. It also features a real-time temperature read out. A quick turn of the knob to the right will display current temperature. There are now 9 levels of heat adjustment compared to having a Low, Medium, and High adjustment. The fan also has a wider range of adjustment. The chaff basket and top lid from earlier SR roasters will not fit on the new SR540. The roasting chamber is a much larger diameter. Users are also able to change the default start settings. These are only 120V and have a 1-year warranty. Warranty is void if shipped outside of the US.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One of the nice things about an air roaster is that you get efficient heat transfer from the fan blowing across the beans. Since it's almost all convection, you can use the temp sensor below the beans to make assumptions about the bean temp. I've been able to reliably make new roast profiles for beans after a couple roasts without a temp probe in the beans as a result.
1 Week after receiving product the fan motor started to make grinding sounds. Amazon sent a replacement and was received in 3 days Thank you! However, if you are receiving international shipping be mindful you have to pay out of pocket for return shipping and for duties ending up with a very costly coffee roaster.