Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fresh Style
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

on January 13, 2014
The name of the magazine fits it very well. This is my first issue so time will tell if it will continue to put new fresh ideas on its pages. It is not for the cookie cutter décor types but certainly is for the creative personalities who like to make something old new again and give their homes a one of a kind personal style. I like it!
on March 28, 2014
I was really brought in by the cover. It was inspiring. I enjoyed much of the content, but found the size on my Kindle pretty limiting. Saw it in the store for same price and wished I had purchased it as a hard copy. since no paper involved I feel e copies should be cheaper. this will effect my future purchases.
on January 7, 2014
I was glad I could view 1 magazine and not have to commit. It was exactly like buying a magazine and not having to subscribe. The process to cancel the subscription was easy. Everything was fine but the content wasn't my style.
on January 31, 2014
I found the printed edition at a store (jan2014) and thought I'd give it a try. I would say that it appeals to the 25-35ers with kids that are interested in some DIY or thrifted inspiration for their home that is full of character, whether vintage or handmade. this is not a magazine for Lil MIss Martha Stewart. Maybe Alexa because the ideas are a little bit more edgy and less perfectly chic and feminine. You can definitely apply their ideas for homes with boys or men. it is shockingly almost ad free and the back cover features artwork and overall it has a nice printed thickness that makes you want to display it on your coffee table for all your like minded friends.
The things for improvement- initial cost without subscription seems high to me. I wish there were a bit more "this is from Anthropologie, or this is from pottery barn" descriptions because I'd love some of their featured products but I now have to jump on pinterest and let's be honest, this magazine is surely inspired by pinterest so why wouldn't I just go on pinterest in the first place.
on December 29, 2013
I thought this magazine looked like it might be inspirational with some good ideas. The projects are not exciting and the materials/colors, designs are so ugly and tasteless. Boring and unattractive does not equal inspirational. Im going to see if i can cancel my subscription.
on January 8, 2014
Many creative ideas..enjoyable...will look forward to the next issue! ! Fresh new and exciting projects....many ideas I will actually try.
on January 25, 2014
i recommend it to any one wanting help and ideas in creating and decorating your home,
will be reading it cover to cover
on January 23, 2014
was looking for something different to read on my tablet. this fit the bill - it has cool ideas and lovely images
on December 22, 2013
I would recommend this magazine to any craft-minded people. It wasn't as good as Do It Yourself or Make It Yourself.
on February 21, 2014
After just one issue, it has not been as good as I had hoped, but did have some good ideas. However, I am hoping that future issues will be better.