Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dr Fresh Toothbrush, Turbo-Battery Operated Brush. Assorted Colors
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on April 9, 2009
Cleans nicely though I don't have enough experience to compare it to other power brushes. On/off switch did not work (even after some fiddling) so I open the battery compartment to turn it off.
on June 12, 2012
I bought this for $1 at my job. (My first battery operated toothbrush.) My first time using its kind and using this one, my teeth did feel cleaner. I only use the brush at night since I'm tired and want to get in bed after work and to me, it does the job. Big negative: no replacement heads to be found ANYwhere.
on August 24, 2011
Well I got this to pollinate my tomato plants and it was the cheapest powered toothbrush I could find. However this product is very poorly build and mine broke down after a few days. For $2 I can't complain and you cant go much wrong.
on August 23, 2014
works just as good as the expensive ones. sometimes may have to move the silver connector alittle bit to make contact with battery. Can't believe when I discovered these just 4 yrs ago they were only a $1. I have own the expensive one with a lithium battery, won't own one again....
on February 18, 2013
The objective of the designers was clearly to make something cheap. The toothbrush vibrates, using a small 1.5V motor that spins an eccentric weight. The vibration source is in the handle. The bristles are not moving, other than what happens by way of this vibration. The on/off switch is easy to operate, but my three children dependably forget to turn them off. In my opinion, this is a waste of money up front, and the product will eat batteries as children use them up quickly (forgettting to power off)
on March 24, 2016
it works on a most basic level, you get what you pay for and the 8.99 and up ones at the store with brands of oral-b, colgate, ect all are more powerful and you can feel and see the scrubbing power. This still does better than the manual toothbrushes for the job of removing plaque so this is why I give a 3 star rate.
on December 26, 2012
Could tell this is a cheaply made product when actually seeing it.
I have gotten good deals at Amazon before, so I took a chance.
This product did not work upon receipt. Thought maybe it was the battery, but a new one didn't help.
I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on March 5, 2015
This same unit can be purchased at CVS Pharmacies for $1 on the $1 Dollar isle. I bought three, had trouble with the switch, cheaply made obviously. I do have one I've gotten a couple of month's use out of, lol. Not worth much more than a buck.
on November 6, 2012
I was so disappointed with this product. It is supposed to be an electric toothbrush that actually moves when you turn it on.. but it was so slow I still had to manually move it to brush my teeth!
on October 23, 2014
This broke at the neck almost immediately. There are cheaply made things and very cheaply made things. This counts as very cheaply made.