Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Fresh: New Vegetarian and Vegan Recipes from the Award-winning Fresh Restaurants Paperback – October 3, 2011
All Books, All the Time
Read author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more at the Amazon Book Review. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
'A cookbook that tells a story, which makes it a worthwhile addiction to anybody's collection.' (The Vegetarian, May 2012)
From the Inside Flap
It's been twenty years since Ruth Tal founded the juice bar that became the hugely popular Fresh restaurant chain. Ruth blazed a trail for vegetarians and vegans with juices and smoothies that are good for our bodies, good for the Earth and wildly good-tasting. In fresh, she and her business partner Jennifer Houston present a whole new range of possibilities for eating and drinking, in more than 200 recipes.
Many of these irresistible dishes and drinks are familiar favourites from the Fresh menu, including smoothies, juices, sandwiches, salads and sweets, alongside dozens of new classics. This is food to satisfy, to replenishand to help you live lightly on the planet.
Top customer reviews
1. LOTS of recipes!
2. Most ingredients can be found at your regular grocery store.
3. Table of contents makes it super easy to zero in on a recipe.
4. This would be a great resource for anyone interested in vegetarian/vegan recipes.
5. Recipes are adaptable enough that adding your favorite protein is easy. Also many recipes are gluten free or can be easily adjusted.
1. No nutritional information. For anyone keeping count of calories/carbs/fats/etc will have to calculate it on your own.
2. Not many pictures. I personally like a general idea how a dish should look when using new ingredients and techniques.
3. When adjusting the font size the word spacing on some of the measurements was misaligned.