Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33,687 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 33,749 reviews
on January 31, 2017
I love this app it is hard and challenging I love challenging things It is wonderful.
I played this it is so fun a lot of thangs that you have to completed . it is a great app. I love Titanic movies . I think you should get this app
0Comment| 524 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 29, 2017
I love the titanic and this game and it's a wonderful game and it's free like the rest and even though the hints should be free but it is a wonderful full game and I played many times and many times from other and friends phone and tablet and stuff but it is a really nice wonderful game I love it I love it I love it.
0Comment| 572 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2016
It is hard and challenging . heres a tip take your time and think outside the box 😉😉😉 good luck.
0Comment| 1,719 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2017
Game is to short. Half way throw you need to buy it or you can't go farther. It took me 30 mins to finish the whole game don't waist your time and money on something so short.
on August 14, 2017
There is more they can do to make this user friendly
on May 6, 2017
It is a challenging game but so fun! As a 10 year old the math is kinda hard but still worth. The fact that I have to by part of it is what gives it 4 stars. If it didn't have the paying part, it would have got the 5 stars. Still awesome!
on December 24, 2013
It is a fun game that makes you feel like you are Billy Zane chasing after Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
on March 4, 2017
Cool game it is fun
on January 21, 2014
Good to pass the time but hints help. I like it but got stuck early on in the game. Fun figuring it out!
on March 13, 2017
So far its OK. Waiting to get a bit further. The puzzles are tough to solve so its a good challenge. This app is different than the other escape apps, but its a good kind of different.