Salon Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 25, 2017
Got this to make soap, and it was the only one I could find remotely deep enough in an oval shape. I like a nice thick bar. They are still a bit on the smallish side overall, but nice and thick. Attaching pic of final product. Quality silicone (and I've used iffy silicone before) this is the real deal. Nice squared edges.

For soap makers-- this mold holds about 1.2 lbs filled to top.
47 people found this helpful
on November 8, 2016
Very good! It comes out so easily!! Even though I didn't spray baking oil.
review imagereview imagereview image
31 people found this helpful
on January 22, 2017
Which is great they have kinda travelsize but more height they come out as 2.4-2.8oz hit me by surprise but I like because get 8 bars in one setting
20 people found this helpful
on May 12, 2015
Love them. Soap comes out beautifully. I still spray it with olive oil, just in case.
25 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 6, 2016
My first experience baking with silicone and It was better than expected. I bought it specifically for baking brownies and I learned a couple of things to ease its use in the future:
1. If you underbake brownies, they WILL stick and they won't be easy to pull out
2. Oil em up. If you don't spray them (or whatever method you use) they won't come out
3. If baked correctly, they will be great and firm
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
16 people found this helpful
on March 7, 2015
I made my first batch of homemade soap last night using different molds I have purchased from Amazon. This one, by far produced the most beautiful perfect little bars of soap you've ever seen. To boot, it cleaned up easily and quickly. I may just have to order another one.
33 people found this helpful
on April 5, 2012
I love how well it can take the heat and release my soap so evenly, without damages. the only suggestion I have is to use a cutting board underneath to evenly distribute weight when carrying and to tap out bubbles. Otherwise, you get beautiful smooth edged soap each time, every time! I will be purchasing more of these molds.
79 people found this helpful
|77 comments|Report abuse
on September 7, 2017
The rectangle silicone muffins molds make muffins that are just the perfect size to fit in our planetbox. (A planetbox is a stainless steel lunch box. They are amazing and you should get one of those too.) The rectangle muffin tin holds just slightly more batter then a regular muffin tin so it makes half a batch of muffins. So you get the same size of muffin but a better shape for lunch boxes or stacking and storing. And the little loafs are adorable.
Update: I also use this mold to make homemade jello squares using juice and grass fed gelatin. The jello bars are perfect for lunches too.
review imagereview imagereview image
5 people found this helpful
on August 15, 2013
I make soap bars in various sizes and I only use Freshware molds. This brand performs flawlessly each and every time. They're easy to de-mold the the solidified bars, and easy clean up with warm water.
31 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on April 30, 2017
These are awesome! I love to make gummies based on Jello with extra knox gelatin (buy a 32 oz jar on Amazon it'll last year's) to make them nice and thick. See my recipe at the end. I like to make gummy bricks and these certainly are large 1.5"x1.5"x 4" blocks
I can't say much bad about these except maybe they are a little too big. I still love them though. I have made hundreds of gummies and I feel there are thousands more before these get worn out.
Now for my gummy recipe. This recipe can be easily scaled up. I usually make 4-6 x this amount.
1- box of gelatin 3 oz (.3 oz sugar free jello packs work well too)
1/2 oz of Knox gelatin (or 2&1/2 tsp)
1/3 cup water
Heat until all gelatin is dissolved. I find it's easier to mix the gelatin and jello dry before adding to water. It just makes it easier to mix. Mix untill thoughly blended on med heat constantly stirng. Place in molds to set. Depending on the time it takes you may want to add an additional tbsp of water,(increases fluidity. And compensates for evaporated water during heating) add less or more knocks gelatin depending on your personal preference. I like my gummies nice and chewey. Another note for filling a bunch of molds I use a full size turkey baster and gummy bear molds & gummy worm molds are favorites around my house. The larger baster makes quick work of filling molds.
4 people found this helpful