ASURION Lifetime Jewelry Protection Plan ($500 - $999.99)from Asurion, LLC
- Covers damge and loss of stones regardless of size or quality
- Seamless, Secure Service: Every jewelry piece is monitored from the moment it arrives
- Superior Repair Experience: Our expert jewelry craftsmen have repaired and restored millions of pieces of jewelry over 27 years
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Item model number : 78FWR-18-Parent
- Department : Womens
- Date First Available : October 19, 2012
- Manufacturer : The Pearl Source
- ASIN : B009TAVSYO
- Customer Reviews:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||The Pearl Source|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also got a card offering free earrings for an honest review. I shop a lot on Amazon but don’t usually write reviews. The earrings deal convinced me to take the time to do it but didn’t change my opinion. I may have written one anyways since I often depend on honest reviews to make decisions.
This was a perfect Mothers Day gift, and I have only The Pearl Source to thank for that, and at such great value too. I'm sure big name jewelry companies charge much more, possible over double. Highly recommended if you are kind of on a budget, but still want to spoil your significant other or valued female family member.
The length is ideal for me too. Overall very high quality elegant piece. Comes in a gorgeous box and is perfect for a gift. There is no woman that would not love this item. I am going to get one for my mom and my sister. In my opinion, every woman needs to have a simple but gorgeous pearl necklace.
The only problem I have is with the packaging: the inner box is perfect but the outer box should not be taped, as it inevitably gets damaged when you open it. I'd suggest some plastic envelope to keep the box closed and intact.
If you're looking to buy a more expensive option from The Pearl Source I'd say go for it; I'm sure they'll beat your expectations. I'm highly satisfied with my purchase and if I had more money I'd buy more from them.