Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 29, 2014
Bought this as a birthday present and the first pair broke within the first week. The pearl separated from the stem, which was not something that we had the ability to fix. We honestly did not know how the earring could of made that separation and assumed it was a lemon. We quickly got a replacement in a couple of days.

Update:

The second pair of earrings broke again today, November 10, the same way in which the first pair broke. They are no longer able to be returned, so now we are stuck with earrings that have the pearl separated from the backing once again.
on October 8, 2016
Bought this back in July as a present to give in the fall for my anniversary. She opened them and they looked gorgeous, but only to find the back part of the earring clasp to be damaged. I should have checked them fully to see if they were fine. I felt so bad, so now she has pearl earrings she can't even wear or return back to the seller.
on July 24, 2012
I bought these earrings last year after losing one in the set that I had been wearing for years. I'm rough on jewelry, and pearl earrings are my favorite and I have been through numerous pairs in my day having lost one or the other. I also never take them off. I wear them when I sleep, shower, work out, mow the lawn, etc. Whatever I'm doing, I'm wearing a pair of pear stud earrings. This was the first pair I have ever ordered from Amazon. I have always been gifted all the other pairs I owned. This set is a really lovely pair as far as size and color. I have had a problem in the past year, however, with the pearl coming off the backing; whereas with every other pair I've ever owned I have never experienced this issue. In fact, in the past two months the backing has come off three times (Twice from one and once from the other). I always use gorilla glue to repair the earrings, but eventually it doesn't hold and the pearl pulls away from the backing once again. Luckily I have been able to find the pearl each time it has come off. Overall I really like these and if you aren't wearing them 24/7 like I am then you would probably have better luck.
on July 12, 2015
I put the peal earrings on for the first time and literally within 60 seconds, the back fell off one of the earrings. Thankfully I noticed this otherwise I am sure I would have lost the earring on the first wear. The post on one earring was thinner than the earring back and therefore the back slid right off. I tried the other back and it too slipped right off. I ended up purchasing the little rubber backs and that worked fine. Disappointed for sure. Thankfully I did not lose one of the earrings. Be careful to watch for this when ordering. Aside from that, they are pretty.
on January 7, 2016
So disappointed. The backings of these earrings do not secure the earring so I can't even wear them. They were packaged in plastic baggie. Made in China. Not worth the sale price at all. I would never purchase online again.
on December 15, 2011
I am very disappointed with pearl earrings that I received as a gift for my fiancee. The two pearls were completely different sizes! One pearl was about 8.5mm, while the other was about 7.0mm in diameter. This size difference is VERY noticeable, even when being worn! The pearl descriptions of "semi-round" and "medium-luster" is accurate, so I got what I expected in those regards. The gold post is attached very poorly and I am scared the pearls will fall off the without her noticing. If the two pearls were the same size, or even within 0.5mm of each other, I would consider this a good buy, but the large size difference of the two pearls makes my fiancee feel stupid even wearing them in public.
on April 28, 2013
I purchased these Christmas 2012 as part of my wife's present. She loved them immediately we were both impressed with their quality. The pearls are beautiful if not a little big, so they might look oversized on children.
My wife wears these on a regular basis and they have never fallen off and haven't really Sustained any noticeable scratches. She has even been known to sleep in them.
Overall they are a fantastic value for the price. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a romantic gift.
on July 19, 2010
Perhaps I got unlucky this time, but unfortunately my pair came way too blemished; there were too many imperfections in the pearls themselves, it was not something mild enough that I could hide or ignore. I had to return it. But hey, other reviewers are not complaining; for the price you might want to risk taking a gamble (if you're willing to return it or live with it if it doesn't work out).

One positive thing: the attachment was pretty sturdy, compared to other stud earrings I bought in the past.
on January 12, 2015
Disappointed in the quality. They were yellow and looked inexpensive. Very happy though that Amazon was quite wonderful in allowing a prompt return. One of the many reasons I love Amazon. On the rare occasion I get something I am displeased with, it's easy to return.
on February 7, 2014
I expected a quality product, given the price. My daughter wore the earrings for six events - then one pearl fell off the backing. Now I am out the money and out the earrings. I would NOT recommend this product, especially given the short time frame for returns.