Fret Wire for Guitars and Banjos - Medium/Low Gauge - Jescar Gold EVO alloy - 6 feet
|Price:||$14.49 + $3.49 shipping|
- Six feet of beautiful, durable Jescar GOLD EVO fret wire. Gold all the way through!
- Lower profile and medium width is great for acoustic guitars, banjos, dulcimers, cigar box guitars & more
- Six feet is more than enough for any standard guitar, cigar box guitar, banjo or other standard-sized instrument
- Great for new building or repair work! Comes in pre-radiused 8-inch lengths for ease of install
- Size Specs: Crown Height: .037" (0.094mm), Crown Width: .080" (2.03mm), Tang Width .020" (.508mm). Recommended Tang Width: .023"
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This is six feet of absolutely beautiful, durable GOLD EVO fret wire, in handy pre-radiused 8-inch lengths. This fret wire is produced by Jescar and is a bright, solid gold color all the way through. As an added bonus, it is also harder and more durable than standard nickel-silver fret wire, so your fret job will not only look great, but will also last longer! This fret wire is considered to be of medium crown width and low crown height,. This fret wire can be used to repair/replace frets on an existing acoustic guitar, banjo, dulcimer, cigar box guitar or other standard-to-smaller sized stringed instrument, and it is also great for new instrument building. The dimensions are as follows: Size Specs: Crown Height: .037" (0.094mm), Crown Width: .080" (2.03mm), Tang Width .020" (.508mm). A slot width of .023" is recommended for best results when installing this fret wire.