|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$19.99 - $110.76 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Body: 80% Nylon, 20% Elastane Extra Life Lycra.
- Bra-sized, foam-lined underwire cup swim top
- Non-adjustable, snap back closure
- XTRA LIFE LYCRA combats chlorine for long-lasting fit
- Lasting color due to chlorine resistant microfiber
- Excellent side support thanks to built-in boning
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bra-sized, foam-lined underwire cup swim top, Non-adjustable, snap back closure. XTRA LIFE LYCRA combats chlorine for long-lasting fit, Lasting color due to chlorine resistant microfiber. Excellent side support thanks to built-in boning Freya, Style Number: AS3284.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0119FH408
- Item model number: AS3284
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So, a few highlights:
-I got the black color with matching bikini briefs. I love the color, but now I'm thinking that maybe black isn't a good idea for a bikini. It looks a bit like lingerie. This is subjective, of course, and I actually specifically chose this model because I did not want a colorful bikini, I like minimalism.
- This bikini top is just as amazing as their 'regular' bras: great support. It lifts and separates my breasts, I have awesome cleavage in it, lol. Again, keep in mind that this suit will attract attention.
- The bikini briefs are also minimal and fit ok, though I've come to terms with the fact that Freya bottoms are a bit too big on me, even the XS ones. These do seem a bit smaller than most bottoms I've purchased from Freya, like another reviewer noticed. And you can regulate them, to an extent, because of the little ties on the sides.
Overall, the quality is excellent, it fits well, offers great support and is very sexy. I do recommend it - but keep in mind that it may cause quite a few stares in your direction.
Most recent customer reviews
Easy to hook/unhook
Use as a bra or top
Like this 👙 a lot😊😊😊
This bikini top is the best fitting, most flattering and supportive top I've ever tried. It fit like a glove!Read more