|Fits as expected||
Freya Women's Thimble Cottage Underwire Plunge Balconette Bra
|Price:||$27.90 + $4.50 shipping|
- 73% Polyester/16% Nylon/11% Lycra
- Hand Wash
- Plunge balconette bra with printed cups and scalloped-lace trim
- Contrast bow accents
- Adjustable straps
- Hook-and-eye closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Throw on the charm with this totally cute Thimble Cottage Underwire Plunge Balcony Bra - and bang on trend. A cottage graphic in soft porcelain shades, complemented by a dreamily delicate embroidery plus bows.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IUL8NB4
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 23, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
In terms of profile, the fact this is unlined means the shape is more natural than lifted overall. That fact makes this more of an "around the house" bra than an "out and about" one, in my opinion - overall, I've found that their padded half cups are more modest in cold weather and provide a better shape. The star is ultimately lost because the straps, like most Freya bras, are very wide-set, which is occasionally a problem as I'm very petite.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thin lining the shape of this bra was not flattering on me. Someone with a fuller on top chest would probably look better in this. Pattern is actually prettier in person.Published 19 months ago by LLW
Not crazy about this pattern but I'm a huge fan of Freya after buying one that was extremely comfortable. Read morePublished 20 months ago by T&V.R.