|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$15.30 - $71.06 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 64% Polyester, 28% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Low center front for the desired cleavage without overspill
- Smooth seam free plunge bra with neck edge binding
- J-hook adjuster for racer-back option and additional support and uplift
Customers who bought this item also bought
Deco delight resonates laid back chic in a cool marl with a lace trimmed frame. The plunge balcony bra features straps with a j-hook option with adapt to a racer-back to make this a pretty and essential addition to your lingerie drawer.
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 8 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00IUL8P4Y
- Item model number: AA1561
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Either way, cute bra, glad I bought it.
This is definitely my favorite of the Deco styles I've tried, largely because of the comfy jersey fabric. Like some of the other Deco options, you can convert it to a racerback, which would be convenient for wearing under a variety of styles. That said, the straps are quite long (probably to accommodate the racerback option), so being on the shorter side, I have to tighten the straps almost to the top from the first wear. They are fully adjustable though, so it's not an issue.