FriCARE Pre-cut Kinesiology Sport Tape (3 Roll Pack), X Y I Shape, 16ft Athletic Kinetic Strip Aid, Breathable, Water Resistant, Pain Relief Adhesive for Muscles, Shin Splints, Knee&Shoulder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ VALUE PACK-3 Rolls Pre-cut Kinesiology tape set (X Y I Shape) provided with the price of 1 roll. Rounded corners design, immediate use without scissors.
- ✔ 100% SAFE & Quality GUARANTEE -FDA & CE approved, LATEX FREE, biocompatible, painless to apply and leaves no residue or stickiness. Made of Cotton, Waterproof, can be used for up to 3 days a time.
- ✔ WIDELY EFFECTIVELY USED-Designed for athletes, but it is used by everyone from Moms with a sore lower back to someone preparing to run their first marathon. If you purchase today, you can get free Ebook download guides and multiple techniques for taping across common injuries and pains.
- ✔ MUST HAVE-Great for muscle support, injury recovery and boost athletic performance, can be used on different parts: knees, shoulders, elbows, neck, ankle, wrist, back etc.
- ✔ COMMON USE-Provide pain relief for common injuries including ankle sprains, runners knee, Achilles tendonitis, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, plantar fasciitis, shin splints, rib pain, SI joint, bicep pain and tricep pain etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
It is widely used for:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Stabilizing
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel
- Rotator Cuff
- Achilles Tendonitis
- Shin Splints
- Wrist Pain
- Back Pain
- Runner's Knee
- Golfer's Elbow
- Hamstring Strain
- Calf Strain
- Quad Strain
- Ankle Strain
- Neck Strain
- Rib Pain
FriCARE Pre-cut K Tape, Your Reliable Physician At Home
Safe & Reliable
The tape has been strictly tested with quality promise and approved by FDA.
Free Step by step E-Guide
To maximum the value of the tape and achieve better outcomes, the step by step E-Guide is especially intended for all of you. The using tips can contribute a lot to relief pain of multiple common injuries.
Economical & Affordable:
3 Rolls in one set! Each 16 foot (5m) roll contains 20 tear-off strips. Most common injury applications require only two strips of tape, making FriCARE Precut Strips both economical and convenient compared to others on the market.
With the anchors NO stretch, this tape can be stretchable more than 60%, which makes no restriction to act as usual. Stretchy material is very soft and easy to apply, very practical to bring along.
This superior adhesive facilitates the sheer and tension between muscle and tape so that it can keep stable in place. It better relieves pain and provides chronic muscle support.
Waterproof & Ventilate
The material is waterproof, which is not easily come loose by sweat or water. Porous fabric allows for ventilation so the skin can breathe underneath, which is good for the skin and healing.
Free E-Guide Book
Before applying the tape, you are kindly recommended to go to our official website for free E-Guide book download. Please follow the instructions correctly for better results.
Compare with similar items
❤ Why Choose FriCARE ❤
FriCARE, YOUR BEST CAREGIVER, is committed to provide cost-effective hospital quality health care supplies, and all of our commodities are approved by FDA. 100% RISK FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE OFFER
SKIN PREPARATION BEFORE TAPING
1) Clean the skin with soap or alcohol. The area has to be clean and dry.
2) Remove any lotion. No grease or oil.
3) Make sure your hands are also clean and dry.
4) Shave the area in case of excessive hair.
1. Is this latex free?
Yes, the tape is 100% latex free. All of our products have been strictly test with quality promise and approved by FDA.
2. Can this tape cause irritation?
Misuse it in preparation activity or overuse your force to rip it off may cause irritation. Please follow the using tips.
3. Will it give me blister?
Blisters occur after wearing overstretched tape or wearing stretched anchors, which is not recommended.
4. How long will one application last?
It depends on different taped parts. The knee or foot can maintain for 2 or 3 days while shoulders or back last much longer. Recommend NOT to wear it for more than 5 days in a row.
5. Will water/sweat affect the tape's sticking strength?
The sweat will not easily cause loose stickiness. However, exposing to water repeatedly will make the adhesive less sticky.
6. Is it hard to take off?
The elastic tape makes it not hard to take off. Adding some baby oil or olive oil 15 -20 minutes before peeling makes it easier.
7. What is the material made of?
It is made of the porous fabric, cotton to keep you comfortable.
8. What sizes are the strips?
Each strip is 10" long by 2" wide. 3 rolls are in one set, very practical.
X Y I Shape Set Black (3 Rolls)
1x Sample for Trial (Random Color)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although these are offered in a variety of colors, the beige I selected did not show through my light colored pants.
Definitely something I will order again and recommend to others who see them and inquire when I’m working out. I even gave a roll to my sister for her plantar fasciitis for support and pain relief.
Make sure you trim or shave the hair from area to get a stick. Doing this will make it stay for at least 3 days.
Most recent customer reviews
These do not stick well and it's really annoying when im working our and running and all of a sudden the...Read more