Friction Labs Premium Sports Chalk for Rock Climbing, Weight Lifting, Gymnastics, Tennis & More - Long Lasting Grip, Healthier Skin, Better Overall Performance - Endorsed by 100+ Pro Athletes
- GAME CHANGING GRIP | The Best Gym & Rock Climbing Chalk, 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed | Overcome grip problems caused by sweat, rain, humidity, and oils or sunscreen. Our high purity Magnesium Carbonate makes a single application last longer, giving you the grip you need to stay in the zone.
- HEALTHY SKIN = BETTER PERFORMANCE | Non-toxic, silica-free and pigment-free chalk that is safe for kids and adults. We responsibly refine all of our chalk in Colorado and strip out all fillers and artificial drying agents found in most other chalks that can dry out and damage your skin.
- ROCK CLIMBING | A bit of moisture can be the difference between success and failure so it's important to use chalk of supreme quality. Our high purity chalk lasts longer so you can keep pushing to that next hold instead of stopping to chalk up. Get the friction you need to complete all of your projects! Perfect for indoor & outdoor use.
- WEIGHT LIFTING | Keep your sets and reps consistent. Whether you’re a casual gym rat, olympic power lifting or WOD, don’t sweat the small stuff - this chalk has you covered so you can focus on form and power. Especially great for those who do hang board training, pull up bar, barbell, kettlebell and pole workouts. Take your gym performance to the next level!
- GYMNASTICS | Don’t let sweaty hands keep you off the podium. Our professional sports chalk will help you maintain a strong and reliable grip so you have smoother dismounts and landings, and fewer slips on bars, rings, horses, and vaults.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the brand
How we got our start?FrictionLabs was created by a group of athletes who realized that quality chalk makes a big difference—whether you’re on the rock, swinging a kettlebell, or hitting the tennis courts, a better grip means better performance.
What makes our product unique?This isn’t the generic chalk from China you’re used to using. Stripped of all unnecessary fillers and responsibly refined in Denver, Colorado, our premium, high purity magnesium carbonate provides unrivaled moisture absorption in a single application and is great for all skin types.
Why we love what we do?We’re motivated by our customers and their happiness. We believe that when you’re able to consistently perform at your best, you’re having the most fun. Playing a part in that, big or small, is what we love about our jobs.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6 x 5 x 2 inches; 1 Ounces
- Item model number : FL-CHALK-GG-1
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : January 1, 2015
- Manufacturer : Friction Labs
- ASIN : B0175URHPS
Best Sellers Rank:
#2,632 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #1 in Climbing Chalk
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Thanks to fine folks at FrictionLabs, we'll leave the raisins in the car this weekend and get back to chasing the 'scent of a new Vermin.
What stands out to me is how this product lives up to what it promises: it keeps my hands moisturized and it improves my grip. I noticed immediately that it fills the gaps between my fingerprints, which was a weird sensation at first, but it provides so much more grip on the wall. And it doesn't dry my hands out like other chalks. Game-changer.
I bought the gorilla style, which has little boulders/chunks that I can wear down between my fingers. I like this. Some people may not, but that's why they have options.
I do wish it was a couple bucks cheaper, but I don't mind paying the value a product is worth. Note: Amazon's cost is comparable to what my local climbing gym charges.
Hope this helps,
Short and sweet: I love it! No chalk can make up for bad grip strength or lack of endurance, but I think it has improved my grip confidence significantly. This chalk is a very fine powder that seems to get into every crevice of your hands and even in between your fingerprints, whereas cheaper chalks seems to just sit on top of your skin. Additionally, the company claims that FL chalk is one of the most pure, which aids in its drying and grip characteristics; I have no reason not to believe that. On the wall, I find that I chalk up less frequently because I am confident that the thin layer of this chalk on my hands will stay there for more than just a couple holds.
Top reviews from other countries
I guess I got hooked on the white powder nearly forty years ago, back then it was frowned upon but now everyone is doing it....
At twice the price of most other chalk I was initially uncertain but once hooked there was no going back.
Well worth every penny, hard to say if it has gained me a grade but it has certainly made the grade I do climb feel easier, especially indoors.
I really love it, the coverage is great and makes me feel like I've added a +10 boost in grip.
As long as they keep producing this I will not try or change my chalk ever again