Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- 1v7 Multiplayer: With maps spanning multiple iconic locations from the movie franchise; play online as either Jason Voorhees or a Camp Counselor trying to survive the night. The choice is yours!
- Killer Variety: Play as various incarnations of Jason Voorhees as depicted in the films. Each Jason has been hand-crafted with specific Strengths, Weaknesses, and exclusive brutal kills!
- Authentic to the Franchise: The game draws expertise from horror icons including Sean S. Cunningham, Tom Savini, composer Harry Manfredini and Kane Hodder.
- Unlock and Customize: Level up and unlock new playable Counselors or Jason models; spend hard-earned customization points on new kills for Jason or game-changing Perks for your Camp Counselors.
- Retail Disc Exclusive DLC: Exclusive free Bloody Jason Skin for all playable Jasons and free pack of clothing for each of the playable camp counselors.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the most storied franchise in slasher history comes Friday the 13th: The Game, a love-letter to a date synonymous with horror. Players will get to live out the movies as they take on the role of Jason Voorhees for the very first time in gaming history! Playing as either Jason or a Camp Counselor, gamers will witness the rampaging madness of a cold-blooded killer as he stalks his way through Camp Crystal Lake. The game is a faithful tribute to the franchise, all the way down to the tiniest detail. Whether it's one of the many iconic film locations that have been chosen for the game, or the various Jason Voorhees models themselves, fans can rest assured that everything in Friday the 13th: The Game has been painstakingly recreated with accuracy in mind. This is truly the love letter Friday the 13th fans have waited more than 30 years for. This retail disc version comes equipped with all new exclusive DLC along with the base game. FRIDAY THE 13TH and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and New Line Productions, Inc. and Horror, Inc. (each to the extent of their interest).
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Yes, there are glitches, it crashes, hosts quit, and it can be slow to get a match. You will get frustrated at times, but the tension is real and every match is different. Even when you're playing with the same group on the same map, whoever is playing Jason will have different strategies, strengths, and skill level. You have to learn several strategies and adapt to how each game unfolds. Even then, your chances aren't great. If you like suspense, tension, and a challenge where the odds start against you and death could come at any moment, this is your game! It's not like the cheesy storyline games that are supposed to be scary because you're funneled through a list of jump-scares and cliched scary imagery... here, the inevitable death is really coming and you feel it. If you want an easy game where you respawn in 5 seconds and always have an equal chance against your opponents, this is not the game for you.
Keep in mind your counselors are human... they get scared, scream, ask for help, beg for their life, and limp and whimper when hurt. Sometimes, these sounds give you away and sometimes you're certain death is inevitable. That can be annoying to some people who want full control over their character or need to "win" a lot, but it really does make the game feel more realistic and give you a more helpless feeling. Remember, you're controlling a scared kid who would be lucky to find a baseball bat for defense, not an ex-navy SEAL badass loaded out with body armor, grenades, and machine gun. Your opponent isn't another human, it's an undead killing machine!