- Age Range: 9 and up
- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Series: Children of the West
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: University of New Mexico Press; Complete Numbers Starting with 1, 1st Ed edition (October 30, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0826336094
- ISBN-13: 978-0826336095
- Product Dimensions: 8.8 x 0.5 x 10.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,056,916 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #290 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Multiculturalism
- #1854 in Books > Children's Books > Geography & Cultures > Multicultural Stories > Native North & South Americans
- #2396 in Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction > United States > 1800s
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Friday the Arapaho Boy: A Story from History (Children of the West) Hardcover – October 30, 2004
"With his wealth of historical knowledge, Simmons has much to offer children's literature." -- Southwest BookViews, Spring 2005
From the Inside Flap
The story of the 18th century Arapaho boy, Friday, who became separated from his tribe and was found by a white trader.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Wind River reservation in Riverton, Wyoming. This book is a personal history for my family.
I have purchased this book before.