BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 21, 2017
Beware! This does NOT work on all wine bottles. I tried this on my one and only wine bottle only to find out that it won't work on the wine bottle. Should have read the QUESTIONS before I ordered this top rated item. Thanks ATK.
on March 14, 2011
In order to fit a taller bottle of wine in my fridge, I needed a wine sealer that would let me store the bottle on its side without leaking. The Cilio wine sealer was perfect. It's small and light, and easy to put on the bottle. I've stored wine in the fridge on its side with no spills. Great product.
on September 29, 2017
I've tried this on several different bottles of champagne and it doesn't work on any of them. I've read other reviews that said it worked great but they must have purchased different brands than I did. I'd return it but the shipping will cost about as much as I paid for it. Oh well, off to Goodwill so that maybe someone else can find a way to make it work.
on December 15, 2015
Why haven't I written a review sooner? I was too busy sealing my wine bottles with this guy and even when I accidentally left it at a friend's house- she kept saying she wanted to keep it! I assure you, it took a lot of convincing for me to get it back. She'll possible be getting one for Christmas so she won't be too devastated.

It's like a wine drinker's best friend. After your pour yourself a classy helping of wine, go ahead and sip some it while using your other hand to seal off the open bottle of wine. So easy and convenient. You know what the best part is? Taking it off is super easy too. So in one swift movement, you can pop it off and pour yourself a less classy pour of wine. I bought two more but am thinking I need more because everyone that drinks wine can benefit from this little guy!
on September 25, 2011
Although the mechanism feels a little flimsy, it looks great pops on and off easy, and does hold a seal
on July 1, 2014
I already had the Cilio champagne sealer and thought I was ordering another one. Although both the wine and champagne versions look identical (as presented in their side-photos), this is the *WINE* sealer (small opening), NOT the champagne sealer. The opening on this sealer is smaller and it will NOT fit champagne bottles.

With respect to it's stated purpose, it's still useless as a wine sealer. You really want to evacuate the air (at a minimum) from the bottle and this does NOT do that. In fact, some other reviews complain of it leaking air back into the bottle. This is no better than just plugging the cork back in! I cannot recommend it for this reason. If you're looking for an inexpensive alternative, i recommend (and use) the Vacu Vin's.
on July 2, 2012
The Cilio Wine Sealer, which came in a box wrapped in packing tape, as if it had been opened and resealed, perhaps as a prior return, was defective. I could not get it to work on any bottle tried. I have requested a replacement since this is the first defective item I have ever receive from Amazon. If the replacement works I will update my review. If not, I'll return and look to purchase a different wine sealer. As for now, I can not recommend this product.

Update 7/23/12*********************

I received my replacement Cilio Wine Sealer, and can state without a doubt that it works as described. When properly attached to the bottle, it forms a tight and unmovable seal. When the button is pressed down, you can hear the loosening of the seal. I waited almost a week between drinks to see if there was any change in taste, and I can say that my moscato did not go flat. I am pleased that I opted for the replacement as I think this is a really good item. Only time will tell in terms of durability but thus far I really like it.
on February 10, 2015
This is perfect. Stylish and very easy to use and clean. Tip: don't try and force it over larger bottles of wine. It's better suited for the regular size bottles. I made that mistake and had a devil of a time getting it off. Some larger bottles have a bigger ring that juts out just beneath the lip of the bottle. This device isn't made to accept such a wide ring. So just be aware of that. Other than that it's perfect. If it does not slip on with ease and locks in place it's because it isn't made to fit that particular style bottle neck.
on May 6, 2016
Worst item I ever bot at Amazon. Appears to be a great idea, well designed and built......BUT IT DIDN'T FIT ON THE BOTTLES OF WINE I BUY !!!
on April 5, 2017