Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 285 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 299 reviews
on June 21, 2017
Beware! This does NOT work on all wine bottles. I tried this on my one and only wine bottle only to find out that it won't work on the wine bottle. Should have read the QUESTIONS before I ordered this top rated item. Thanks ATK.
on March 14, 2011
In order to fit a taller bottle of wine in my fridge, I needed a wine sealer that would let me store the bottle on its side without leaking. The Cilio wine sealer was perfect. It's small and light, and easy to put on the bottle. I've stored wine in the fridge on its side with no spills. Great product.
on August 9, 2016
I personally like these to seal wine after opening it. They are convenient, seal the bottle well. It is stainless and looks nice aside from going through the dishwasher. I am able to store the wine sideways in my refrigerator, like the description says, with no spillage. I give this a 4 star because my husband, an electrical engineer, is not as keen on this item. He likes things hermetically sealed and I most times have a hard time getting anything he has last used open again. It is easy for me to get these off and on---At least I can get into the wine!!!

Nevertheless, I bought 3 of the Cilio 18/10 Stainless Steel Wine Sealer and one for champagne. My husband may not love them, but he uses them anyway. I love these and would recommend them to anyone.
on December 15, 2015
Why haven't I written a review sooner? I was too busy sealing my wine bottles with this guy and even when I accidentally left it at a friend's house- she kept saying she wanted to keep it! I assure you, it took a lot of convincing for me to get it back. She'll possible be getting one for Christmas so she won't be too devastated.

It's like a wine drinker's best friend. After your pour yourself a classy helping of wine, go ahead and sip some it while using your other hand to seal off the open bottle of wine. So easy and convenient. You know what the best part is? Taking it off is super easy too. So in one swift movement, you can pop it off and pour yourself a less classy pour of wine. I bought two more but am thinking I need more because everyone that drinks wine can benefit from this little guy!
on October 5, 2013
I have been looking for a wine sealer and purchased this one based on all the positive reviews. Although well made and reasonably priced, it did not fit on ANY of my wine bottles. I have no idea what kind of bottle the reviewers are using, but I purchase Liberty School Cabernet and other wines, and this does not work on any. Very disappointed!
on September 25, 2011
Although the mechanism feels a little flimsy, it looks great pops on and off easy, and does hold a seal
on July 1, 2014
I already had the Cilio champagne sealer and thought I was ordering another one. Although both the wine and champagne versions look identical (as presented in their side-photos), this is the *WINE* sealer (small opening), NOT the champagne sealer. The opening on this sealer is smaller and it will NOT fit champagne bottles.

With respect to it's stated purpose, it's still useless as a wine sealer. You really want to evacuate the air (at a minimum) from the bottle and this does NOT do that. In fact, some other reviews complain of it leaking air back into the bottle. This is no better than just plugging the cork back in! I cannot recommend it for this reason. If you're looking for an inexpensive alternative, i recommend (and use) the Vacu Vin's.
on July 2, 2012
The Cilio Wine Sealer, which came in a box wrapped in packing tape, as if it had been opened and resealed, perhaps as a prior return, was defective. I could not get it to work on any bottle tried. I have requested a replacement since this is the first defective item I have ever receive from Amazon. If the replacement works I will update my review. If not, I'll return and look to purchase a different wine sealer. As for now, I can not recommend this product.

Update 7/23/12*********************

I received my replacement Cilio Wine Sealer, and can state without a doubt that it works as described. When properly attached to the bottle, it forms a tight and unmovable seal. When the button is pressed down, you can hear the loosening of the seal. I waited almost a week between drinks to see if there was any change in taste, and I can say that my moscato did not go flat. I am pleased that I opted for the replacement as I think this is a really good item. Only time will tell in terms of durability but thus far I really like it.
on February 10, 2015
This is perfect. Stylish and very easy to use and clean. Tip: don't try and force it over larger bottles of wine. It's better suited for the regular size bottles. I made that mistake and had a devil of a time getting it off. Some larger bottles have a bigger ring that juts out just beneath the lip of the bottle. This device isn't made to accept such a wide ring. So just be aware of that. Other than that it's perfect. If it does not slip on with ease and locks in place it's because it isn't made to fit that particular style bottle neck.
on May 6, 2016
Worst item I ever bot at Amazon. Appears to be a great idea, well designed and built......BUT IT DIDN'T FIT ON THE BOTTLES OF WINE I BUY !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.