Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Cilio 18/10 Stainless Steel Wine Sealer
Style Name: Wine Sealer|Change

on July 15, 2014
My wife really enjoys drinking Champagne and we have used the older Champagne Bottle Stoppers for years and were quite pleased with it. After checking the review it looked like the Cilo would be even more convenient to use. Having used this now for a couple of months I can report that it does not work as well as the original Champagne Bottle Stoppers with the arms that come down on the neck of the bottle.

The big difference that we found was the Cilo does not keep the bubbles from escaping as well as the older design. Cilo will be good for a day or two at most. If your using it to just seal in the bubbles for a day, it will work okay. The big difference you will notice is when you open it up, there is not a 'Pop' like you get with the older design. We bought the Winco Champagne Bottle Stopper (the older design) and it holds the bubbles in quite effectively for 2-3 times as long. Happy wife... happy life. ;-)
0Comment| 66 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 25, 2017
This is the best around. I opened up a bottle of prosecco the day before leaving for a 12 day vacation We only drank half the bottle and put it back in the fridge with this sealer on it. Came home 12 days later and expected it to be flat. Pulled it from the fridge, heard air pressure from the cap when I removed it and poured. Still great, bubbly and not flat at all. Amazing product. I own 3. I take one with us when going to nice restaurants and ask the servers to put the sealer on the bottle when left in the ice bucket.
on June 21, 2017
Beware! This does NOT work on all wine bottles. I tried this on my one and only wine bottle only to find out that it won't work on the wine bottle. Should have read the QUESTIONS before I ordered this top rated item. Thanks ATK.
on April 4, 2017
No more flat BUBBLY! This device solves the age old conundrum of preserving unopened bottles of Champagne. Just attach it to the top of the bottle and press the safety button on top and WHAM you Champagne can be stored! WE LOVE IT!
on March 14, 2011
In order to fit a taller bottle of wine in my fridge, I needed a wine sealer that would let me store the bottle on its side without leaking. The Cilio wine sealer was perfect. It's small and light, and easy to put on the bottle. I've stored wine in the fridge on its side with no spills. Great product.
22 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 11, 2017
So sorry, but the idea of a champagne stopper is to attach tightly to the wine's bottle and keep in as much of the gas that makes the bubbles. This product looks nice and clips onto bottles easily, but it leaks too easily as well. It just doesn't work all that well.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 29, 2017
I like mimosa's for my Saturday / Sunday breakfast / brunch but don't want to drink an entire bottle at one sitting. This little sealer is awesome. Just put it over the bottle top, press down and it's sealed. Very easy to use. VERY glad I have it.
on November 10, 2017
I bought 2 for Christmas presents and one for myself as this was recommended by America's Test Kitchen/Cooks Illust....Unfortunately I put them aside. Horrible, these don't fit any of my bottles....I've tried Champagne, wine cork screw bottles, screw caps bottles, it won't grip onto anything. And I'm passed the Amazon return window although I might explore. And the company is international, so no 800# to call them. I'd definitely avoid this product. Perhaps the Champagne cap version does fit as Amer Test Kitchen said,however this it the "wine cap" version.....won't fit so far on anything I own!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 15, 2015
Why haven't I written a review sooner? I was too busy sealing my wine bottles with this guy and even when I accidentally left it at a friend's house- she kept saying she wanted to keep it! I assure you, it took a lot of convincing for me to get it back. She'll possible be getting one for Christmas so she won't be too devastated.

It's like a wine drinker's best friend. After your pour yourself a classy helping of wine, go ahead and sip some it while using your other hand to seal off the open bottle of wine. So easy and convenient. You know what the best part is? Taking it off is super easy too. So in one swift movement, you can pop it off and pour yourself a less classy pour of wine. I bought two more but am thinking I need more because everyone that drinks wine can benefit from this little guy!
on July 30, 2017
This works very nice and easily. It is NOT for long term storage but a champagne will be maintained for 3-5 days in the refrigerator with no problem. Easy on, easy off. This is a must if you have arthritis in your hands.