Amazon Business Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning _ros _ros _ros  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Paul McCartney Shop Now STEM

Size: Set of 1|Change
Price:$5.51+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 279 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 293 reviews
on January 7, 2013
Quick overview & demonstration of how the Cilio Wine Sealer works. Many reviewers have noted that there are no instructions included, which is true - but it is extremely simple. Start at around 0:40 for a functional demonstration.
44 comments| 104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2011
In order to fit a taller bottle of wine in my fridge, I needed a wine sealer that would let me store the bottle on its side without leaking. The Cilio wine sealer was perfect. It's small and light, and easy to put on the bottle. I've stored wine in the fridge on its side with no spills. Great product.
on March 16, 2015
I bought one Cilio Wine Sealer couple years ago, it works great and fits EVERY different wine bottle i have opened. Few days ago I decided to buy another one from Cilio. Once the new one arrived, I noticed the difference right away. as you can see from the photos, the old one has a logo "Cilio" and with smaller font of "wine" and also a smaller inner rubber sealer. Graphical changes do not matter to me.
However, when I put the new one on the wine bottle that I had the old sealer on it just won't seal and stay at all, which I absolutely have no problem with my older Cilio sealer. I am quite disappointed on the new product experience. I guess the up-sized inner rubber pad may be culprit.
So sorry they have changed the design and no long work as good as before.I am going to return it and find another substitute.
review image review image
on March 12, 2017
This really worked on my bubbly--kept the fizz for a week.
on September 25, 2011
Although the mechanism feels a little flimsy, it looks great pops on and off easy, and does hold a seal
on January 21, 2013
I bought this for my wife as a stocking stuffer this past Christmas. I thought it would be great to seal a bottle of wine and not have it drip when it is lying down in the fridge. It leaks like a sieve. It doesn't matter what you do, or what wine bottle you put it on, it still leaks. Additionally, the finish is brushed, not polished as shown it the photo. Not worth a dime.
on July 24, 2013
I purchased two of these. One was defective from the outset. The other one failed after the first use. Because we were in the middle of moving, I was unable to return these for a refund in a timely manner. These are complete beetle dung and Amazon should be ashamed of themselves for selling them.
on October 16, 2012
I purchased two of the wine sealers, along with an electric wine bottle opener. I gave the bottle opener and one of the wine sealers as a gift and kept one wine sealer to myself. The wine sealer I kept for myself doesn't work at all but not worth the price of shipping to send it back for refund. Don't know if the other one worked or not. Obviously I'm not impressed with the product.
on November 18, 2012
I was tired of wine bottle stoppers that just sat there but didn't actually seal the bottle. This clever little item does the job at a decent price! I found pressing down and turning slightly seemed to help seal on first (test) bottle; but on the next bottle, simply pushing down Cilio instantly clicked and sealed! Just press WINE button on top to release! LOVE IT!
review image review image
on October 10, 2011
We store some open wine bottles (especially 1.5 liter)on their side in our refrigerator. We had never had wine closers that did not leak until now. We are delighted.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.