Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Frieling USA Double Wall Stainless Steel French Pr..." and save 34% off the $99.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Frieling USA Double Wall Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker with Patented Dual Screen, Polished, 36-Ounce
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel French press for coffee or tea; 36 ounce capacity, measures 10-inches high
- Mirror finish outside and brushed finish inside; full-length handle is comfortable in the hand
- 2 stage filter system uses a pre-filter & super-fine mesh filter for zero sediment in cup; metal wire inside coil presses plunger against inside wall
- Carafe doubles as insulated serving pitcher; retains heat 4 times longer than glass
- Disassembles easily for washing; dishwasher safe; 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel French press for coffee or tea
- Mirror finish outside and brushed finish inside
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||1StopKitchenShop||SterlingPro||Lafraise||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Idylc Homes|
|Item Dimensions||6.2 x 10.1 x 4.5 in||5 x 8 x 4.3 in||6.1 x 6.7 x 9.8 in||5.39 x 6.38 x 8.9 in||5.2 x 4.2 x 9.3 in||—|
|Material Type||Polished||Glass||18/10 Steel||Plastic||Glass||Glass|
|Size||36-Ounce||1 Litre||34 Ounce||6 Cups||34 oz.||34 Ounce|
Celebrate the pure flavor of coffee with our double wall insulated French Presses which retain heat four times longer than a glass press. Made of 18/10 stainless steel, these presses are extremely durable, built to stand the test of time.
- PURE TASTE SENSATION: The French press brewing method delivers fresh, rich tasting coffee with unparalleled flavor.
- AUTHENTIC: Let a French press spoil you with its timeless design and quality. Two design options: Exterior mirror finish with an interior brushed finish or an exterior and interior brushed finish.
- MADE TO LAST: Durable 18/10 stainless steel makes this ideal for everyday use. Plunger mechanism is also stainless steel. Naturally BPA free. Frieling offers replacement parts, if needed.
- HEAT RETENTION: Retains heat four times longer than glass due to its double-wall insulation.
- KEEPS HOT DRINKS HOT AND COLD ONES COLD: It's not just for coffee. Our French Press line is perfect for brewing loose tea or even cold beverages like water, milk, ice tea and juice. In the mood for something cold? Use the pitcher to serve water, milk, iced tea, juices
- 4 MINUTES IS ALL IT TAKES: Easy to use. Fill the press with ground coffee and hot water, place the lid/plunger unit on top and steep for 4 minutes, then slowly press the plunger down. The coffee is ready to serve.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: All components are dishwasher safe. No need to disassemble the plunger.
Frieling recognizes the attraction and practicality of high-quality stainless steel, revered for its elegance, zero maintenance and heat retention. Each piece of this successful, proven collection boasts either an exterior mirror finish with an interior brushed finish or an exterior and interior brushed finish. All components are dishwasher safe.
By using high-quality 18/10 stainless steel for this French press, Frieling has smartly sidestepped the problem of breakable glass carafes. At the same time, the pot is beautiful, sleek, and sturdy, with a mirror finish and a self-contained design. Plus, with no filters or power cords to mess with, you can brew and serve right at the table. The full-length handle is both comfortable and stable, while the all-steel mesh plunger mechanism can be used with coarse coffee grounds or loose tea leaves. Frieling's double-wall construction keeps hot beverages hot and cold ones cold if you use the pitcher by itself for milk or juice. All parts disassemble to wash by hand or go in the dishwasher. The press holds 33 ounces and stands 9 inches high. --Emily Bedard
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had several wishes:
1) Made in USA or Europe
2) Quality of materials and product
3) Usability (easy to use and to clean)
After a quick search I realized that there was no ideal French Press coffee maker. However, I realized that I have several favorites and Frieling was the number 1 for me.
1) Frieling is a solid professional brand
2) Product had good reviews
3) Product looked solidly built.
Concerns that I had:
1) Made in China (I have nothing against China but I prefer products that are built in here or in Europe for, I assume, obvious reason)
- Nothing can be done about that. But again, Frieling is a solid brand and their French Presses looked not cheap.
2) Quality of Steel (Everyone should be concerned about it since you will eat/drink food that was made there and we consumed enough toxins as it is)
- I contacted Frieling about it and they answered me very quickly. Thank you, Frieling! Other companies are not that professional. For example, Cousinox ignored all my emails. However, the answer from Frieling was not what I wanted to hear. They told me they use either Chinese or Korean stainless steel from a big Korean manufacturer but they assured me that their 18/10 stainless steel was of high quality. I hoped for German, Russian or American 18/10 stainless steel but at least it was not a noname brand one from G*d knows where.
I thought hard about those two minuses, plus the product was not cheap. But at the end, I felt it was the best French Press I could find and I decided to buy Frieling Brushed 18/10 Stainless Steel French Press, 23-Ounce. I paid $79 for it, I see that now it is $59.
So, it has been two years and I love it and gave it 5 stars.
1) The coffee maker looks like new and is beautiful. I have used it at least 100 times, most likely more. I am glad I decided to get a brushed one. They always look like new for a long time since micro scratches are not noticeable and no finger prints.
2) It is made well. You can see it is not a $20 one.
3) It is very easy to clean. I have owned at least 4 different french presses before and always had issues. With this one, I just put a plunger under running water and that is it. Plus, all the parts are dishwasher safe. I usually hand wash it ones every two weeks. Put it in dishwasher at least 10 times too and had no issues whatsoever.
4) Makes good coffee - only remember about a 4 minute rule.
5) I purchased some parts (screens, plunger stick) but it looks like the original parts will last for years to come.
I am going to add some pictures too.
Good luck in your search for a perfect French Press maker and I hope it was useful for you!
Just perfect for 2.5 - 3 cups of tea.
Caveat: Warm first with 2 cups boiling water 3 minutes
1. Will occasionally need disassembly and thorough cleaning with oven cleaner to remove stains and gunk.
2. Despite being made in China, quality of manufacture is excellent, BUT -- the screens (there are two) need to be crimped a bit better around the circumference of the plunger, or else it does not slide easily.
3. Get the brushed SS version. Evn it will get scratches, and on a shiny version they will stick out more markedly.
I have had Mellitta coffee pots for years. It made good coffee, not great. One broke in my kitchen recently (shards of glass everywhere) and I said "no more to the Mellitta".
The point behind the french press is that there is NO paper filter to soak up essential coffee oils that flavor your beverage with an unbelievable depth of flavor not possible by most other coffee makers.
Forget the drip pots, too. They cook your coffee to death.
I am also not a fan of the "k-cup" machines (even Starbucks). The product from them is, at best, awful.
Using the french press is a cinch. Boil cold, fresh water in a tea kettle. Measure the right amount of coarsly ground coffee and put in in the french press (I use 3 1/2 generous coffee scoops). Pour the hot water in the press (up to the bottom of the spout-you will see on the inside) and put the top on WITHOUT PLUNGING THE PRESS. Wait four minutes. NOW plunge the coffee. The result will be the best cup of coffee you have ever made at home. It will blow the doors off Dunkin' Donuts (store-made) coffee and many other so called gourmet coffees. I have used "Green Mountain Coffee Dark Magic Espresso" beans I got at my local market. I ground it to a course consistancy, which is important. Otherwise the grounds get in the press mesh (inside) and clog things up.
One additional nice feature: the entire coffee maker is double walled. It keeps you coffee hotter longer and doesn't burn you if you accidentially touch it. 23 Ounces, by the way, is a single serving for me! Sorry,I have big cups! It actually makes less than 23 ounces.
Clean up couldn't be simpler: Open the press, rinse out inside removing grounds, place in dishwasher and forget it!
Don't walk, run to get your Frieling French Press now. The only coffee I like better is store-made Starbucks.