Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Frieling USA Double Wall Stainless Steel French Pr..." and save 55% off the $99.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Frieling USA Double Wall Stainless Steel French Press Coffee Maker with Patented Dual Screen, Polished, 36-Ounce
|Price:||$99.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel French press for coffee or tea; 36 ounce capacity, measures 10-inches high
- Mirror finish outside and brushed finish inside; full-length handle is comfortable in the hand
- 2 stage filter system uses a pre-filter & super-fine mesh filter for zero sediment in cup; metal wire inside coil presses plunger against inside wall
- Carafe doubles as insulated serving pitcher; retains heat 4 times longer than glass
- Disassembles easily for washing; dishwasher safe; 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects
- Double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel French press for coffee or tea
- Mirror finish outside and brushed finish inside
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Celebrate the pure flavor of coffee with our double wall insulated French Presses which retain heat four times longer than a glass press. Made of 18/10 stainless steel, these presses are extremely durable, built to stand the test of time.
- PURE TASTE SENSATION: The French press brewing method delivers fresh, rich tasting coffee with unparalleled flavor.
- AUTHENTIC: Let a French press spoil you with its timeless design and quality. Two design options: Exterior mirror finish with an interior brushed finish or an exterior and interior brushed finish.
- MADE TO LAST: Durable 18/10 stainless steel makes this ideal for everyday use. Plunger mechanism is also stainless steel. Naturally BPA free. Frieling offers replacement parts, if needed.
- HEAT RETENTION: Retains heat four times longer than glass due to its double-wall insulation.
- KEEPS HOT DRINKS HOT AND COLD ONES COLD: It's not just for coffee. Our French Press line is perfect for brewing loose tea or even cold beverages like water, milk, ice tea and juice. In the mood for something cold? Use the pitcher to serve water, milk, iced tea, juices
- 4 MINUTES IS ALL IT TAKES: Easy to use. Fill the press with ground coffee and hot water, place the lid/plunger unit on top and steep for 4 minutes, then slowly press the plunger down. The coffee is ready to serve.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: All components are dishwasher safe. No need to disassemble the plunger.
Frieling recognizes the attraction and practicality of high-quality stainless steel, revered for its elegance, zero maintenance and heat retention. Each piece of this successful, proven collection boasts either an exterior mirror finish with an interior brushed finish or an exterior and interior brushed finish. All components are dishwasher safe.
By using high-quality 18/10 stainless steel for this French press, Frieling has smartly sidestepped the problem of breakable glass carafes. At the same time, the pot is beautiful, sleek, and sturdy, with a mirror finish and a self-contained design. Plus, with no filters or power cords to mess with, you can brew and serve right at the table. The full-length handle is both comfortable and stable, while the all-steel mesh plunger mechanism can be used with coarse coffee grounds or loose tea leaves. Frieling's double-wall construction keeps hot beverages hot and cold ones cold if you use the pitcher by itself for milk or juice. All parts disassemble to wash by hand or go in the dishwasher. The press holds 33 ounces and stands 9 inches high. --Emily Bedard
Top Customer Reviews
I had several wishes:
1) Made in USA or Europe
2) Quality of materials and product
3) Usability (easy to use and to clean)
After a quick search I realized that there was no ideal French Press coffee maker. However, I realized that I have several favorites and Frieling was the number 1 for me.
1) Frieling is a solid professional brand
2) Product had good reviews
3) Product looked solidly built.
Concerns that I had:
1) Made in China (I have nothing against China but I prefer products that are built in here or in Europe for, I assume, obvious reason)
- Nothing can be done about that. But again, Frieling is a solid brand and their French Presses looked not cheap.
2) Quality of Steel (Everyone should be concerned about it since you will eat/drink food that was made there and we consumed enough toxins as it is)
- I contacted Frieling about it and they answered me very quickly. Thank you, Frieling! Other companies are not that professional. For example, Cousinox ignored all my emails. However, the answer from Frieling was not what I wanted to hear. They told me they use either Chinese or Korean stainless steel from a big Korean manufacturer but they assured me that their 18/10 stainless steel was of high quality. I hoped for German, Russian or American 18/10 stainless steel but at least it was not a noname brand one from G*d knows where.
I thought hard about those two minuses, plus the product was not cheap. But at the end, I felt it was the best French Press I could find and I decided to buy Frieling Brushed 18/10 Stainless Steel French Press, 23-Ounce. I paid $79 for it, I see that now it is $59.
So, it has been two years and I love it and gave it 5 stars.
1) The coffee maker looks like new and is beautiful. I have used it at least 100 times, most likely more. I am glad I decided to get a brushed one. They always look like new for a long time since micro scratches are not noticeable and no finger prints.
2) It is made well. You can see it is not a $20 one.
3) It is very easy to clean. I have owned at least 4 different french presses before and always had issues. With this one, I just put a plunger under running water and that is it. Plus, all the parts are dishwasher safe. I usually hand wash it ones every two weeks. Put it in dishwasher at least 10 times too and had no issues whatsoever.
4) Makes good coffee - only remember about a 4 minute rule.
5) I purchased some parts (screens, plunger stick) but it looks like the original parts will last for years to come.
I am going to add some pictures too.
Good luck in your search for a perfect French Press maker and I hope it was useful for you!
Update: 1+ year later and the press still looks as good as the day I got it. The filter screen is still in excellent condition which has not been the case on other presses I have had after extended use.
Update #2: 2+ years later and everything I said in my 1st update is still true.
1. Coffee grounds in your cup? You are overfilling with water and the grounds are sneaking up through the pour spout. If superfine powder in the bottom of your coffee cup bothers you, get an automatic drip coffeemaker with paper filters.
2. Hard to push the plunger down? Your coffee grind is too fine and is clogging the screen or, the cylinder or the piston is not true and therefore defective.)
3. Water in the lid? I never had this problem because I do not run it in the dishwasher nor submerse it in water. Why would anyone do that? Just wipe the inside of the pitcher clean and spray the screen off in the sink. If you feel the need to wash with soap, use a sponge or a rag and then rinse.
Many people complained that the ad states "6-7 servings" and they only are getting 3-4 cups. Be aware that 32 fl oz of coffee is what you get.That is one quart or 4 cups or 2 pints. A standard coffee cup holds 8 fl oz. Therefore 6-7 servings does not mean you get 6-7 cups. I get 4 regular mugs of coffee per brew which is perfect for me. Use your math skills people.
Lastly, pre-heating the pitcher with hot water helps to maintain the perfect brew temp which is between 195F-205F for approx. 4min. Enjoy!