The Friendly Swede Travel and Camping Sheet Sleeping Bag Liner
|Sale:||$20.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$4.00 (16%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GENEROUS SPACE: The liner is 105x220cm (41x86”) which gives even tall people space to move around and stretch out the legs. Despite its generous size the sleeping bag liner can be folded into a practical 16x20cm (6x8”) pocket when not in use.
- SOFT AGAINST YOUR SKIN: The travel sheet is made of 100% Polyester with a silky texture which makes it very soft and comfortable against your skin.
- KEEPS BOTH YOU AND YOUR SLEEPING BAG CLEAN: The sleeping bag liner has multifunctions as it protects both you and your sleeping bag. When traveling and camping you may sometimes end up sleeping in places where the cleanliness is at best, questionable. In those situations your sleeping bag liner will be your savior. The liner also preserves your sleeping bag, as a sleeping bag is not easy to clean, while our liner can be put in the washing machine.
- SIDE OPENING WITH VELCRO CLOSURE: The liner has a 60cm(23”) opening on one side to make it easy for you to get into. The opening is then closed with two velcro closures so you won’t risk slipping out from the sheet during the night.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: This product is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty which you can register for on our website. Our customer service team is here for you and happy to help answer ANY questions you may have in <24hrs. Just copy-paste this link into your browser: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
|Package Height||1.3 x 5.39 x 6.42 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.59 pounds|
The Friendly Swede Sleeping Bag Liner
DO YOU LIKE TRAVELING? CAMPING? HIKING?
DO YOU SLEEP AT HOSTELS? IN TENTS? OR UNDER OPEN SKY?
If the answer to any of the questions above are YES then I can promise you that you will love The Friendly Swede Sleeping Bag Liner! It protects you and your sleeping bag, it offers generous space to move around, it feels soft against your skin and it can easily be folded into a small pocket.
- Machine Wash Cold
- Delicate Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Do Not Iron
1 x Grey Sleeping Bag Liner with Pocket
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We are completely obsessed with product quality and great customer service - if you have any questions please get in touch with our customer service team and we will get you the answers you need. <24 hour guaranteed replies and an incredible <7 hour average response time are what you can expect. There's a reason they call us "The Friendly Swede" and we invite you to see for yourself!
The Friendly Swede is a registered trademark protected by Trademark Law.
Top customer reviews
1. This is a rectangular liner, not a mummy design like some others. Rectangular is much more roomy and comfortable.
At 41" wide, this is the largest liner I've ever seen (most are 32" to 34", including the ones I already own). I have long legs and I slept very comfortably in this.
2. Nice texture. My other Polyester liners feel like taffeta, and they can 'stick' to the skin if it's humid. This liner feels more like silk than taffeta, and it doesn't stick. Very easy to get in and out of. There's a long side opening which closes with velcro tabs.
3. Unlike my other liners, this liner extends up past my head, with a 41" pocket suitable for a full size pillow, or for the inside of a hooded sleeping bag. An unexpected bonus.
4. For those who want a liner for use in hostel beds, or in Third World hotels, this seems like a great choice. It has the full-sized pillow option, and enough room that you don't feel cramped.
5. It washes easily (machine wash is fine) and also air dries quickly when hung up.
6. Like all liners, it takes up almost no space in a pack, and it weighs little.
7. This adds probably 5 to 8 degrees of subjective warmth to a standard sleeping bag. And it can be used on its own on a very warm night (like summer in the Southeast). This is also a good choice for sleeping overnight on a sailboat, where you don't need much cover and cabin space is at a premium.
Summary: great product, and much less expensive than brand name liners at the major outdoor chain stores. I'm totally pleased with this liner, and it really exceeds my expectations.
I hope this is helpful as you comparison shop online. Happy trails and happy camping, everybody.
I am 6'4 250 lbs and when I fully sprawl out so that my feet are in each corner, the top of the sheet fits just over my chest. There is plenty of room inside so it is not a tight fit, and I can kind of fit two pillows in the pillow pouch.
I took one star off because of the stiching. Just by moving around, I have already pulled out some of the stitching.
I would recommend this if you are 6'4 or shorter.
I would upgrade this to 5 stars if they made this a few inches longer and made the stitching stronger.