The Friendly Swede Travel and Camping Sheet Sleeping Bag Liner
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.43. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GENEROUS SIZE: 41" x 86" (105 x 220cm) including pillow pocket - this liner allows you to stretch out your legs in any sleeping bag or hostel bed. Folds down compact into its 6"x8" pocket.
- SILKY SOFT AGAINST YOUR SKIN: Made of durable, machine-washable Polyester with comfortable silk texture. Ultra lightweight backpacking-friendly at only 237 grams or 8.35 ounces.
- KEEPS YOU AND YOUR CAMPING BEDDING CLEAN: Increase the longevity of your sleeping bag by protecting it from bacteria and sweat. Or bring it to camp and hostels to discourage those nasty bed bugs.
- SIDE OPENING WITH VELCRO CLOSURE: The liner has a 60cm(23”) opening on one side to make it easy for you to get in and out.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - RISK FREE SHOPPING: This product is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty. Our customer service team is here for you every day of the year: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Do you sleep at hostels? In tents? Or under the open sky?
If the answer is YES - then (well, lucky you!! But also..) you know that you want to spend less energy worrying about dirty sleeping bags and bulky bed sheets, and more enjoying your adventures! Look no further - The Friendly Swede is ready to gear you up with the ultra compact Sleeping Bag Liner.
It protects you and your sleeping bag when camping, but is equally suitable for use in hostel beds or at sleepovers.
Our extra spacious liner offers generous space for arms and legs to move around at night. The silky fabric feels soft against your skin and can add a few extra degrees during chilly autumn nights, without taking up more space in your bag than a wallet.
Washing your sleeping bag is a hassle, but sweat and bacteria will cause it to stink after a few uses - so what are your options? Insert the liner before crashing in your cozy sleeping bag under a starlit sky, and get the fresh laundry feeling, every camping trip.
LINER'S WASHING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash Cold
- Delicate Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Do Not Iron
Choose between two luxurious colors - each as giftable as the other!
Backed with the most friendly promise on Amazon:
We are completely obsessed with product quality and client satisfaction - if you have any questions please get in touch with our friendly team and we will get you the answers you need. <24 hour replies every day of the year and an incredible <6 hour average response time are what you can expect. There's a reason we're called "The Friendly Swede" and we invite you to see for yourself!
Designed and sold by The Friendly Swede, exclusively on Amazon
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This is a rectangular liner, not a mummy design like some others. Rectangular is much more roomy and comfortable.
At 41" wide, this is the largest liner I've ever seen (most are 32" to 34", including the ones I already own). I have long legs and I slept very comfortably in this.
2. Nice texture. My other Polyester liners feel like taffeta, and they can 'stick' to the skin if it's humid. This liner feels more like silk than taffeta, and it doesn't stick. Very easy to get in and out of. There's a long side opening which closes with velcro tabs.
3. Unlike my other liners, this liner extends up past my head, with a 41" pocket suitable for a full size pillow, or for the inside of a hooded sleeping bag. An unexpected bonus.
4. For those who want a liner for use in hostel beds, or in Third World hotels, this seems like a great choice. It has the full-sized pillow option, and enough room that you don't feel cramped.
5. It washes easily (machine wash is fine) and also air dries quickly when hung up.
6. Like all liners, it takes up almost no space in a pack, and it weighs little.
7. This adds probably 5 to 8 degrees of subjective warmth to a standard sleeping bag. And it can be used on its own on a very warm night (like summer in the Southeast). This is also a good choice for sleeping overnight on a sailboat, where you don't need much cover and cabin space is at a premium.
Summary: great product, and much less expensive than brand name liners at the major outdoor chain stores. I'm totally pleased with this liner, and it really exceeds my expectations.
I hope this is helpful as you comparison shop online. Happy trails and happy camping, everybody.