|Price:||$15.99 & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$1.00 (6%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- GENEROUS SIZE: 41" x 86" (105 x 220cm) including pillow pocket - this liner allows you to stretch out your legs in any sleeping bag or hostel bed. Folds down compact into its 6"x8" pocket. The body compartment excluding pillow pocket is 66.5" long. Ultra lightweight backpacking-friendly at only 237gr/8.35 ounces, zipper version 260gr/9.17 ounces.
- SILKY SOFT AGAINST YOUR SKIN: Made of durable, machine-washable Polyester with comfortable silk texture that is soft against your skin while also transporting away sweat and moist from your body during hot summer and spring nights.
- KEEPS YOU AND YOUR CAMPING BEDDING CLEAN: Increase the longevity of your sleeping bag by protecting it from bacteria, sweat and other potential contamination. Bring it on your camping/backpacking trip to have it ready for camp and hostels to discourage those nasty bed bug. Why not even bring it on your weekend trip as a clean layer between hotel sheets for extra protection?
- SIDE OPENING WITH VELCRO CLOSURE OR ZIPPER: The standard liner has a 60cm(23”) opening on the left side to make it easy for you to get in and out. The new, zippered version opens all the way down.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - RISK FREE SHOPPING: This product is covered by The Friendly Swede's Lifetime Warranty. Our customer service team is here for you every day of the year: http://amzn.to/1AmGlj8
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Heading out on travels? Planning your next hiking or camping trip?
If the answer is YES, you know that you want to spend less energy worrying about dirty sleeping bags and bulky bed sheets, and more enjoying your adventures! Look no further - The Friendly Swede is ready to gear you up with the ultra compact Sleeping Bag Liner.
It protects you and your sleeping bag when camping, but is equally suitable to use as a travel sheet in hostel beds or at sleepovers, when bringing a full set of bed linen is not an option. Our extra spacious liner offers generous space for arms and legs to move around at night. The silky fabric feels soft against your skin and can add a few extra degrees during chilly autumn nights, without taking up more space in your bag than a wallet.
One sleeping bag liner doesn't fit every season and every person, thus we made more versions so that you can find the perfect match for yourself. Silky polyester is tear resistant, ultra lightweight, and SO easy to care for. The half-way velcro opening version is ideal for super-light travelers and for when you want the best bang for your buck. The zippered liners opens all the way down, for you who prefer extra easy to get in and out. While our newest edition soft microfiber not only adds a cotton soft feeling but also a few degrees (up to 10°F) extra to your sleeping bag, making it perfect for the fall or winter season.
LATEST ADDITION - Cotton Soft Microfiber: Specially designed to add comfort and warmth!
Not only can it be tricky planning on what to bring on a camping trip during good weather conditions, adding cold weather to it, it gets even harder.
Being experts in cold weather (as the Friendly Swedes we are) we know how important it is to be equipped for bad weather so that it doesn't ruin the mood of our adventures. We have a saying here that "there are no bad weathers, just bad clothes!" and that is kind of the idea of our sleeping bag liners. This sleeping bag liner for cold weather will not only give you a soft feeling to your body (as if you were lying in your own cotton sheets), buy it also adds a few degrees warmth (up to 10°F extra), which you need during chilly nights.
This makes for a true all-year, all-occasion sleeping bag liner!
With the practical carabiner hook, you can carry the liner in its pocket, hanging from your backpack, to cool down between campsites, and literally using up no space in your bag.
All our liners feature a large pillow pocket which, with its full 41" width, fits all regular sized pillows.
Designed and exclusively sold by The Friendly Swede
Our sleeping bag liners work great all year around, they will add a few degrees warmth during autumn and winter nights, but are nice and cool enough for summer camping trips and backpacking in warmer climates. Their main purpose of protecting you and keeping your sleeping bag nice and clean, is of course where it does the best job :)
Increase the lifespan of your sleeping bag!
Washing your sleeping bag is a hassle, but sweat and bacteria will cause it to stink after a few uses - so what are your options? Insert the liner before crashing in your cozy sleeping bag under a starlit sky, and get the fresh laundry feeling, every camping trip.
LINER'S WASHING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Machine Wash Cold
- Delicate Cycle
- Do Not Bleach
- Tumble Dry Low Heat
- Do Not Iron
The Friendly Swede aims to spread smiles and deliver friendly customer experiences to You, ever since 2011. Representing Swedish reliability, sense of functional design and active way of life, we always go the extra mile. We want to exceed expectations of everyday products - all delivered with a genuine and personal interest in our customers.
We proudly present to you our range of Sports & Outdoor products, affordable and high-quality, which have become real classics. Let The Friendly Swede gear you up for your next sport and leisure activities such as hikes, camping and water sports.
The Friendly Swede originally started as one of the early top sellers of Cell phone Accessories online in the US, Japan, and later expanded back home to Europe.
An important, more recent part of our history and assortment is Bags and Backpacks, carefully designed with stylish and functional features, for active people - throughout the day. This is where our future focus is, and we’ll continue developing even more bags for your daily needs and weekend adventures.
Swing by our brand storefront and discover more about The Friendly Swede and where we're headed next!
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. This is a rectangular liner, not a mummy design like some others. Rectangular is much more roomy and comfortable.
At 41" wide, this is the largest liner I've ever seen (most are 32" to 34", including the ones I already own). I have long legs and I slept very comfortably in this.
2. Nice texture. My other Polyester liners feel like taffeta, and they can 'stick' to the skin if it's humid. This liner feels more like silk than taffeta, and it doesn't stick. Very easy to get in and out of. There's a long side opening which closes with velcro tabs.
3. Unlike my other liners, this liner extends up past my head, with a 41" pocket suitable for a full size pillow, or for the inside of a hooded sleeping bag. An unexpected bonus.
4. For those who want a liner for use in hostel beds, or in Third World hotels, this seems like a great choice. It has the full-sized pillow option, and enough room that you don't feel cramped.
5. It washes easily (machine wash is fine) and also air dries quickly when hung up.
6. Like all liners, it takes up almost no space in a pack, and it weighs little.
7. This adds probably 5 to 8 degrees of subjective warmth to a standard sleeping bag. And it can be used on its own on a very warm night (like summer in the Southeast). This is also a good choice for sleeping overnight on a sailboat, where you don't need much cover and cabin space is at a premium.
Summary: great product, and much less expensive than brand name liners at the major outdoor chain stores. I'm totally pleased with this liner, and it really exceeds my expectations.
I hope this is helpful as you comparison shop online. Happy trails and happy camping, everybody.
Top reviews from other countries
Schade. Denn die Rückgabe war schon abgelaufen und auf dem Weg hätte es mir eh nix gebracht.