The Friendly Swede Trilobite Extra Beefy 550 lb Paracord Survival Bracelet with Stainless Steel Black Bow Shackle, Available in 3 Adjustable Sizes
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Size||S, fits 6”-7” wrists|
|Chain Type||Braided Chain|
|Brand||The Friendly Swede|
About this item
- ADJUSTABLE SIZE: Available in three sizes (wrist circumference 6”-7”; 7”-8”; 8.5”-9.8”). Please check picture 5 for size guide and NOTE that the XL bracelet is really big and will maybe be too big for you ;) With the bow shackle you can adjust the different size sand fine tune it to fit you perfectly.
- STYLISH: Cool paracord bracelet for men, women and youth made of high-quality 550 lb paracord with stainless steel bow shackle. Not only useful for survival and emergency situations - it looks great, too.
- EXTRA BEEFY: Your new paracord bracelet is 1.2” broad, extra beefy, trilobite braided. Three sizes available - measure your wrist and select variation carefully! Details below:
- POLYESTER PARACORD & SPARE PIN: Our paracord is made of polyester for extra durability and better performance when wet. This makes it the perfect EDC Gear. Also, since the emergency bracelet comes with one spare pin, you don't need to worry if you lose one by accident!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Friendly Swede Paracord Survival Bracelet
CONTENTS OF THE FRIENDLY SWEDE RETAIL PACKAGING: 1 x Branded trilobite extra beefy / wide 500 lb paracord survival bracelet with stainless steel black bow shackle 1 x Spare bolt
SUITABLE FOR: those with 6-9,8 inch wrists (three adjustable sizes available)
DISASSEMBLED LENGTH: Differs between the sizes. S= 11,2 ft (3.4m), M=/11,8 ft (3.6m) and XL=13,1 ft (4m) approximately
Note: If bracelet is dissembled, reassembly is not recommended and not likely to be successful unless you have an experience in making this type of paracord bracelet.
THE FRIENDLY SWEDE - Selected Accessories:
If you for any reason are not happy with any product supplied by The Friendly Swede, please do not hesitate to reach us and we will do our best to solve your problem ASAP! The Friendly Swede will take full ownership and responsibility for the quality of our products.
The Friendly Swede - USPTO serial: 85494642, 85511082, 85521942 -protected by US Trade mark Law.
All products supplied by The Friendly Swede are exclusively manufactured by The Friendly Swede.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 12.5 x 3 x 0.1 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : PR07199-US
- Date First Available : January 7, 2017
- Manufacturer : The Friendly Swede
- ASIN : B01HOKYELE
Best Sellers Rank:
#28,030 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #47 in Tactical Paracord
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
While I was reordering a Friendly Swede EBT I reread some of the negative remarks concerning the difficulty of securing the pin. REALLY!?!? Seriously guys grow a pair for Pete’s sake! Simply brace one end against a knee, hold the other end in place with left or right hand, and use your free hand to secure the pin! Geez. I am a former Marine, 80, have arthritis in my hands, and have bad eyes. If I can do it all you ladies can do it, too. Quit b@“&$ing
Cons: the only con for me was fitment. I measured my wrist and decided an XL was right but it was too loose. I wanted this to fit snuggly and so I purchased a large. I thought I would be wearing the XL on the last hole and am really wearing the L on the first (tightest) hole. Again, I did want a snug fit so perhaps they are sizing things for a looser fit.
Well worth the money for this product. The clasp alone seems like some would sell it for $10. And having enough rope on you to, at any time tie a girl down (or, I mean, tie SOMETHING, down) is a wonderful feeling. It's not that you have to unfurl this on a date, but it is the implication...
Hope this helps.
By Wyle E Coyote on March 26, 2017
Hope this helps.
Top reviews from other countries
Im a big lad so I bought this extra beefy version and I have to say it fits like a charm. It is also very comfortable to wear. I have it on all day but take it off to shower.
I love it. An excelent choice for all outdoor types/people that want to cover all the bases.