|Price:||$139.99 & FREE Shipping|
Friendly Toys Little Playzone with Electronic Lights and Sounds
- ASTM & CPSC Certified for Child Safety
- Electronic Lightup Activity Board With Interactive Sounds
- This Playpen Provides 13 sq ft of space
- Swinging hinged door with Safety Lock
- Picture House, Spinning Balls, Play Phone, and Light Up Musical Keyboard
- Picture House, Spinning Balls, Play Phone, and Light-Up Musical Keyboard!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) Looks kid-friendly. Neat and colorful. It is oodles better than my first playpen purchase, a bizarre contraption we later discovered is also marketed separately as a dog enclosure!
2) Has a locking gate.
3) Is pretty stable on hard floors when placed on 2'x2' interlocking foam playmats (purchase separately).
4) Has suction cups for hard floors (I haven't used them).
5) Each wall piece is light weight and easily assembles and disassembles.
6) The play wall comes with batteries already installed. Thank you.
7) The bear stickers other reviewers have complained about were not included in my kit (spring 2005). I won't miss them.
1) The Playzone is small. I found it less expensive to buy two and combine them, rather than pay for shipping on several extension kits.
2) The battery-operated music is loud and there is no volume control. I taped cardboard over the speaker (located on the exterior wall) to muffle the sound.
3) The mirror is the same flexible mirror found on all toddler toys. I dislike these mirrors because they provide distorted images and are not durable for future generations of kids who will use this Playzone.
4) I wish the gate lock was easier to manipulate. You push a button and slide a latch to retract or release two prongs. Locking the gate can take a second because I have to slightly lift the gate so the prongs extend properly into the holes in the lock. I'll get used to it. If not, wall segments are easy to pull apart and reattach (though that's kind of loud).
6) The gate is not full length top-to-bottom. There is a trippable lip you step over when going into or out of the Playzone.
All-in-all this is the best play yard I've found on the market as of spring 2005.Read more ›
Suggestion -- buy 2 sets, which is equivalent area wise to buying 4 extensions, but costs less (especially with shipping), and provides 2 gates and 2 activity walls, unlike the extensions, which are just plain blue walls. A single set is no bigger than a playpen.
Another suggestion -- remove the bear stickers (which are on the blue walls) or turn these walls inside-out so that the sticker is on the outside of the play area. Otherwise, your child may tear off (and eat?) the sticker.
1. The Playzone is thick plastic which is sturdy and so easy to clean.
2. The colors are nice (red, blue, and yellow)
3. Has built in play wall which my son loves.
4. If you buy two you have tons of room. There is enough room for my son, his cousin, my husband and I all to fit in and have room to play and move around.
5. Has a gate that is childproof. We have not had any problems unlocking and locking it. Anyone with children knows that anything childproof is more of a hassle to use.
6. The walls are about two feet tall. They have enough height to keep him inside yet short enough for him to look over and feel less confined.
7. Easy Easy to put together and take apart.
1. If you decide to take down the pieces are very big and will not be easy to store. With two Playzone's dont even bother with storing anywhere but in an attic unless you have a whole closet or bedroom out of use.
ADDENDUM: I have a received a few emails from parents of twins about this product, so I thought I would add to my review. If you have twins, I would recommend buying the additional sections for the Playzone, so that you have at least six sides. This will create plenty of room for crawlers and early walkers to play in. The Playzone lasted long enough for me to pass it on to another mother of twins. I think she may have passed on to someone else, too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Love it but NOT durable. The yellow corner pieces where the pegs are to put it together bend andsnap over time :( I do not want to buy the whole extension kit just to get a corner... Read morePublished 2 days ago by quiver of 8
This product is so awesome I have purchased 3 plus additional sidesPublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Really disappointed in quality of product. Great idea though. Had an old one about 9 years ago. It was made much better. Quality of plastic was way better. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Susan Parker
I absolutely love this play area!
It is easy to put together, they just snap together and you can purchase more gates and make it larger if you want but it was perfect size... Read more
Flimsy. We need something we can take apart and store or move around frequently. The connectors are all either too tight or too loose. Read morePublished 3 months ago by William Wilson
I bought an open box one but didn't expect that a electronic sounds and lights playzone has sound and light broken. Disappointed.Published 4 months ago by yiz5087
Great playpen. We connected two to make one large area and it is enough space that my son doesn't notice he is in a playpen. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Lonesome Fugitive