- Age Range: 7 and up
- Grade Level: 2 - 4
- Lexile Measure: 700L (What's this?)
- Paperback: 80 pages
- Publisher: American Girl; Pap/Pstr edition (September 1, 2006)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1593691548
- ISBN-13: 978-1593691547
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 0.4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 105 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#334,636 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #2214 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Girls & Women
- #5561 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- #6741 in Books > Children's Books > Activities, Crafts & Games > Activity Books
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Friends: Making Them & Keeping Them (American Girl) Paperback – September 1, 2006
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I work with girls and it is clear that many have unrealistic ideas of what a friends is. Maybe this is one of the reasons girls find themselves in unhealthy relationships when they get older. Starting girls while they are young by providing them with healthy positive views of friends is great way to establish a solid foundation for good relationships in general.
Bonuses of this book include the cute little posters with helpful captions of friends together AND a few pages of great activities and crafts for friends to enjoy. If you are looking for ideas that keep girls busy and happy during birthday and pajama parties, this is your book!