Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 23, 2017
Lasted 2 years and 11 months, then gave up the ghost. Feeling pretty foolish that I bought a microwave [designed to make things hot] from a company named Frigidaire.
on August 25, 2017
The unit came damaged. Not from delivery it had been used before it ever got to us the start button was all scarred up and would not work. I had to request refund from Frigidaire which is now being processed
on February 8, 2013
Nice big size, Easy to figure out different functions. Does its job. The true test will be how long it lasts. Short lifespan of microwaves is a major peeve of mine----all those microwaves to the landfills after 3-4 years.
2 helpful votes
on August 23, 2017
returned
on October 30, 2013
Microwave is fantastic, exactly what we wanted. All of the new feathers are perfect, very easy to use, even for children. It is the perfect size to cook, warm up/keep warm or defrost anything you could think of for a short time. Thank you FRIGIDAIRE.
on September 4, 2016
Love it
on June 4, 2011
This is a very powerful Microwave and it is also easy to use. A standard feature that annoys my wife is the constant beeping when the timer is up, but I think this is a good aspect. It gets the right attention.
6 helpful votes
7 helpful votes
on January 3, 2011
no promblems works great the only i have to say is ,when you leave your food inside after it is done, the beeping noise is alittle bit disturbing, it beeps until you remove the food out of the microwave. other than that it works fine.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on January 7, 2012
i HAVE ORDERED ALOT OF PRODUCTS FOR MANY YEARS NOW THROUGH AMAZON, BUT THIS IS THE WORSE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DELT WITH OFF OR ONLIBE. THE FIRST MICROWAVE I RECEIVED WAS DAMAGED. IT TOOK 2 WEEKS TO FINALLY GET A RESPONSE FROM THEM, FINALLY GOT A REPLACEMENT. SECOND MICRWAVE ALSO DEFECTIVE SOUNDED LIKE IT MAY HAVE BEEN THE FAN MADE TERRIBLE NOISE WHEN TURNED ON. SAME CUSTOMER RELATION RESULTS WAS JUST YESTERDAY 1/6 THEY SENT TRACKING NUMBER FOR ITS RETURN. I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THE PROTREND OUT OF CALIFORNIA AGAIN.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
66 comments|Report abuse
on March 28, 2012
3/10/12 Paid $199 plus tax at local ( CT River shoreline ) appliance store. Light extinguishes at end of cooking cycle and illuminates when door is open - seems perfectly reasonable to me. High-pitched beeping at end of cooking cycle - audible all over house - stops when door is opened. Unit is relatively noisy while in use but won't interrupt a conversation - sounds like a small fan working very hard.

Now the good news. Large, well lit interior, easy to use, no splatters yet, power settings and cooking durations allow for heating/cooking a wide variety of foods.

Quick guide in small print affixed on top jamb of unit in case you need a reminder of settings.

I would recommend this unit with only a slight reservation regarding its' noise.

Additional 2/12/13 Update:

My local, independent dealer will repair this unit ( failure within one year warranty ).

3/15/13 Update:

Frigidaire honored its' warranty. Replacement unit arrived maybe two weeks ago - missing one of its' four feet. Frigidaire QC seems to be lax. My vendor has agreed to send me a new foot. In the meantime, I've made a satisfactory temporary fix. New unit seems much quieter than my old unit ever was and performs very well for my few uses.
8 helpful votes