Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Frigidaire 30-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Hu..." and save 31% off the $219.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Asurion Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Frigidaire 30-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control, White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 30 pints per day dehumidifier uses standard 115V electrical outlet
- Protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture
- Helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult
- Low temperature operation saves energy and money (41°)
- Ready-Select electronic controls with digital humidity readout, 24-hour on/off timer and control lock
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Frigidaire 30-pint dehumidifier protects your home from mold and mildew caused by excess moisture. It also helps eliminate bacteria in the air that can make breathing difficult. Frigidaire’s 30 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable drain. Ready-Select electronic controls include a digital humidity readout, 24-hour on/off timer and control lock. Effortless Humidity Control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room. The SpaceWise portable design includes a top handle, integrated side handles and caster wheels making it easy to move your unit from room to room.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- quiet operation. Only hear fan, compressor makes hardly any noise at all.
- attractive design
- Terrible engineering. The humidity sensor must be placed in the reservoir, because as soon as the fan clicks off, the humidity readout immediately starts climbing quickly. I have mine set to 50%. This causes the unit to run until it reaches 45%, then it will click of, and remain off until it reaches 55%. The poor sensor placement in the design makes the unit think it is 55% when it truly isn't. This has been determined by placing hygrometers around the room and seeing that the dehumidifier is always running up like crazy. So it will click off at 45, then 10 min later it thinks its 55, the unit will click on, and immediately when the air flow is resumed, the sensor sees that its not as high as it thought, and you'll see the readout drop quickly back down.
So the unit is constantly cycling on and off. This unit could actually use a ton less energy if the sensor was placed in a location to get more accurate readings (maybe in a isolated chamber with vents directly outside of the unit, instead of INside the unit where all the water is collecting?)
Very frustrating that you can't trust the unit manage itself efficiently. I'm tempted to a some kind of humidity switch to operate it more efficiently myself.
The more I think about this design flaw, the more frustrated I get. Giving only 2 stars now (down from the original 3). Also adding another photo showing 51% on hygrometer and 72% (!!) on the dehumidifier.
I bought a small USB powered fan and hung it off the back and aimed at at the top-left part of the intake area... this allowed for better air flow over the humidity sensor and resulted in a more accurate reading. This cut down on over-all energy usage quite a bit as it prevented the unit from cycling on/off for no need. Check out the newest photo to see how the fan is used.
I used the bucket for about 2 weeks to try it out and then I switched to the continuous drain tube which I connected a piece of clear vinyl tube (1 1/4 inch outer dia, 1 inch inner dia) from Home Depot which I connected to a "T" connector that I installed on my A/C condensation line that runs outside. Since it is only gravity drain (no pump) I had to place my dehumidifier above the drain connection. I could have used a short piece of water hose but I like the clear tube so I can see that the water is flowing so I can check to make sure it is working. See pictures.