|Item Weight||2.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||15.8 x 12.6 x 2.3 inches|
|Item model number||5304442087|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Frigidaire 5304442087 Range/Stove/Oven Broiler Pan, 1", Blue
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||15.8 x 12.6 x 2.3 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Frigidaire Broiler Pan is a genuine OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) part designed and engineered to exact specifications
- Frigidaire Broiler Pan catches drippings from broiling foods
- Frigidaire 5304442087 includes 1 sloted pan and 1 basin pan
- The high quality Frigidaire Broiler Pan replaces 318126200, 0001117072, 05422184, 05435136, 05435969, 06590311, 06597579, 08007956, 08008328, 1063277, 10677, 10881, 12058, 16717, 43002000, 43003000, 43003002, 43003003, 5217, 5303016974, 5304413246, 539L001F01, 539L001F01-6, 539L001F01-C, 539T001F01, 539T001F02-6, 539T001F02-87, 539T001F02-89, 539T001F02CB, 539T002F01, 539T006F01-6, 6786, 6786B, 7475, 7566, 7582, 82-22-5, 95031000, A043002000, A053009000, A1505363, A1505418, A1505421, ACC200001, AH979826, EA979826, F0453004, PS979826, Q000027251, Q000027254, Q000027255, Q000027256, Q201261, Q279979
- With Frigidaire, you can be sure you’ll receive effortless features and quality materials, giving you the highest quality performance for the life of your appliances.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Whirlpool 4396923 Porcelain Broiler Pan and Grid, Black
Replacement for Frigidaire 5304494997 Broiler Pan and Rack 16 x 13 Inch
GE WB48X10056 Large Broiler Pan and Rack 12-3/4 x 16-1/2-Inch
KITCHEN BASICS 101 Replacement Porcelain Broiler Pan and Grill for Whirlpool 4396923, Black
Frigidaire AIRFRYTRAY Ready Cook Oven Insert, Silver
|Sold By||ProShop Deals||Amazon.com||Prime Trading||BUDORA DIRECT||InnovativeSupply||Amazon.com|
The high quality Frigidaire Broiler Pan (5304442087 ) catches drippings from broiling foods. The Broiler Pan includes 1 sloted pan and 1 basin pan and replaces 318126200, 0001117072, 05422184, 05435136, 05435969, 06590311, 06597579, 08007956, 08008328, 1063277, 10677, 10881, 12058, 16717, 43002000, 43003000, 43003002, 43003003, 5217, 5303016974, 5304413246, 539L001F01, 539L001F01-6, 539L001F01-C, 539T001F01, 539T001F02-6, 539T001F02-87, 539T001F02-89, 539T001F02CB, 539T002F01, 539T006F01-6, 6786, 6786B, 7475, 7566, 7582, 82-22-5, 95031000, A043002000, A053009000, A1505363, A1505418, A1505421, ACC200001, AH979826, EA979826, F0453004, PS979826, Q000027251, Q000027254, Q000027255, Q000027256, Q201261, Q279979. Please be aware that it is recommended to use saftey equipment and to disconnect the appliance from all utilities prior to any service or repair. Please refer to your owners manual to confirm part numbers and for instructions as some repairs require a trained service professional to complete.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first one that came was clearly enameled/fired poorly as there was an un-coated (subject to rust) area on the top part, right on the top, near the edge. I sent it back and got another one.
My next question/concern was whether it would warp under the broiler, like many reviewers said theirs did. I've had other broiler pans, years ago, that warped and I was able to broil just fine on them, so it wasn't going to be a deal-breaker like the un-coated bit mentioned above was. Well, I'm a happy camper; no warp. Which leads me to wonder if perhaps it is the broiler that the pans are being used under that could be the problem (uneven heat?). My last stove was a good one and I had no warping problems with either of the broilers pans (that I left with the stove not realizing stoves no longer come with them) and my current (brand new) stove is also a good one; again, no warping of this broiler pan.
It's easier to clean than my last pan, but still takes effort to get all the black off.
By Danno on May 29, 2020
I will have to be more careful when buying in the future. Will just have to live with this for now.
Top reviews from other countries
Thinking of ordering another one.