|Item Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||24 x 16.3 x 13 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||5303051519|
|Size||This bake element is 19-1/4" wide at it's widest point. It is approximately 18-3/4" from the terminal ends to the back of the element.|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Frigidaire Electric Oven Bake Element
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible Brands: Frigidaire
- This manufacturer-approved bake element (part number 5303051519) is for ranges
- Bake element 5303051519 is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat to baking
- Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before installing this part
- Wear work gloves to protect your hands
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare to similar items
This item Frigidaire Electric Oven Bake Element
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MC Commerce||partshousesupply||Amazon.com|
This manufacturer-approved bake element (part number 5303051519) is for ranges. Bake element 5303051519 is at the bottom of the oven and supplies the heat to baking. Unplug the range or shut off the house circuit breaker for the range before installing this part. Wear work gloves to protect your hands.
Top customer reviews
1. First of all, if the oven is turned off, there is no need to shut off power to the oven outlet.
2. If you are careful, the removal and replacement can be done entirely from within the oven, without pulling it out to expose the back.
3. When step #2 is being executed, there is a chance that one or both of the connecting wires will drop back behind the oven wall.
4. If that happens, one can get a coat-hanger, bend it into a hook, and attempt to fish the wire back into the oven cavity.
5. It turns out that even with the oven turned off, there is a hot terminal within reach of the said coat-hanger hook.
6. When coat-hanger hook contacts hot terminal, step #1 becomes a moot point if you are lucky enough that the circuit breaker pops.
7. If you are not so lucky, your family and/or friends will find you dead with your head stuck into the cavity of an ELECTRIC oven.
Or you can bypass the above steps, cut power to the oven, pull it out from the wall, remove the back panel, and do it the right way. Aside from my self-inflicted foolishness, the replacement element fit and works great.
The only downside to this product–as others have mentioned–is that the blades for the spade connectors are parallel to the back wall of the oven (rather than perpendicular), making it more difficult to fit through the holes in the back wall.
Additional info: For the record, replacing the element did NOT fix the problem. I had a blown relay on by clock timer/controller. After replacing the timer with Electrolux 316557114 Clock Timer the bake and broil function worked again.
I will update if I have any problems.