Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
2-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Frigidaire FFRA0511R1 5, 000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini-Compact Air Conditioner with Mechanical Controls
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5,000 BTU mini-compact air conditioner for window-mounted installation uses standard 115V electrical outlet (Window mounting kit included)
- Quickly cools a room up to 150 sq. ft. with dehumidification up to 1.1 pints per hour
- Mechanical rotary controls, 2 cool speeds, 2 fan speeds, and 2-way air direction
- Low power start-up, quiet operation and effortless restart
- Energy Efficiency Ratio (EER): 11.1, Measures: 16-Inches W x 15-1/4-Inches D x 12-Inches H
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Frigidaire 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini-Compact Air Conditioner dehumidifies up to 1.1 pints per hour and quickly cools a room up to 150 square feet. It also features two cool speeds and two fan speeds.
Clean, Cool Air
The filter is antibacterial mesh with side, slide-out access. It cleans the air removing harmful bacteria while you enjoy cool comfort. And with quiet operation, this unit keeps you cool without keeping you awake.
Mechanical rotary controls allow you to manage the cooling and fan speeds. The top, full-width, two-way air direction control allows you to direct the air where you want it.
Pleated quick-mount window mounting kit with side panels extend allow the AC to appropriately fit your window. Accommodates windows with a minimum height of 13 inches and width of 23 inches to 36 inches. The extra-long, 6.5-feet, three-prong power cord makes extension cords unnecessary, The unit requires a standard 115V electrical outlet.
|Room Size||150 sq. ft.||350 sq. ft.||350 sq. ft.||450 sq. ft.||550 sq. ft.||550 sq. ft.|
|Energy Saver Mode||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Air Direction Control||2||8||8||8||8||8|
Frigidaire's FFRA0511R1 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini-Compact Air Conditioner is perfect for cooling a room up to 150 square feet. It quickly cools a room on hot days and quiet operation keeps you cool without keeping you awake. This unit features mechanical rotary controls and top, full-width, 2-way air direction control. The washable mesh filter with side, slide-out access reduces bacteria, room odors and other airborne particles for a healthier, more comfortable environment. Low power start-up conserves energy and saves you money plus, effortless restart automatically resumes operating at its previous settings when power is restored.
Compare with similar items
Frigidaire FFRE0633S1 6,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini-Compact Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control
hOmeLabs Cold Window Air Conditioner 5000 BTU - Small Cool AC Unit Kit with 7 Speed Fan Eco Filter Support Bracket Side Panels Covers - Mini Electric White Auto AC Best for RV or Small Hot Room
Keystone 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Air Conditioner with "Follow Me" LCD Remote Control
Frigidaire FFRE0533S1 5,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted Mini-Compact Air Conditioner with Full-Function Remote Control
LG LW8016ER 8,000 BTU 115V Window-Mounted AIR Conditioner with Remote Control
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As well, just a quick tip I've learned. If you leave this off and it rains, then turn it on, it WILL be noisy for a while. At first, I thought this was an issue with malfunctioning drainage, until I read online that modern air conditioners actually store some rainwater and use the fan to fling it across the coils to increase cooling efficiency. Just put it on hi-cool and after an hour of noisy operation, you'll have it back to normal operating noise levels.
1. Light weight.
2. Easy set up and window installation.
3. Quiet operation.
4. No single circuit wall socket required.
5. Good temperature control.
Things to keep in mind:
1. This A.C. unit has a small output at 5000 B.T.U. an hour, therefore, keep the room size down. The room that it is being used in is 8 feet wide by 13 feet long with an 8 foot height.
2. Make certain that the cooled room is insulated.
3. Keep direct sunlight through the windows to a minimum on days with an outside temperature of 90 F. or higher.
This unit is not made to cool an entire floor of a home, but does a great job in one room of a house. This unit is a great buy for the price.
Most recent customer reviews
First I will say the shipping was amazing! It got here in a few days. There where no dents or marks on my air conditioner.Read more