4 Year Housewares Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Frigidaire, White 22-Pint Dehumidifier with Effortless Humidity Control
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$41.99 (22%)|
- PORTABLE DEHUMIDIFIER FOR DAMP ROOMS: When moisture is excessive, this dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints of water per day, drying the air quickly and efficiently. Rolling casters and integrated side handles make it easy and convenient to set up and store.
- EFFECTIVE HUMIDITY CONTROL: Fit for use in any damp spaces of the home, including attics, basements, and garages.
- RELIABLE MOISTURE REMOVAL: With custom humidity control and 3 fan speeds, it is easy to maximize your comfort level by minimizing the moisture. Automatic Shut-Off and Full Tank Alert will let you know when the 2-gallon capacity bucket needs emptying. Or, set the unit to Continuous Drain mode, attach a standard garden hose (not included), and breathe easy as the unit runs independently, maintaining your indoor air quality.
- WASHABLE FILTER: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter.
- EASY ACCESS BUCKET: The front pull-out bucket features full-height indents to make removal easy at any point. An integrated carry handle plus splash guard keeps you and your environment dry while emptying the bucket. A convenient front water-level indicator provides at-a-glance updates as to status.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Items from popular brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Quick and reliable in any damp space, the Frigidaire Energy Star 22-pint dehumidifier is effective in keeping attics, basements, bathrooms, and garages dry. Frigidaire’s 22 pints-per-day dehumidifier is capable of continuous operation when the unit is located near a suitable low-level drain. It features full-function electronic controls, an easily accessible collection container with level indicator, and a washable filter. Its Effortless Humidity Control allows you to control the exact percentage of humidity in your room. The SpaceWise portable design includes a top handle, integrated side handles, and caster wheels making it convenient to move your unit from room to room.
Compare with similar items
SHINCO 1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier, Energy Star Rated, for Medium Rooms and Basements, Continuous Gravity Drain, with Wheels, Quietly Remove Moisture Medium - (30 Pint)
Vacplus 30 Pints Dehumidifier for Medium Rooms, Home Basements Bedroom - Efficiently Removes Moisture with Auto-shutoff and Continuous Drainage Outlet Timing Shutdown/Start-up
hOmeLabs 1,500 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium to Large Rooms and Basements
Honeywell, White TP50WK Energy Star Dehumidifier for Medium Basement & Living Room up to 3000 sq. ft with Anti-Spill Design & Filter Change Alert
Vremi 1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Medium Spaces and Basements
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Richard Leon||Vacplus||hOme||Amazon.com||Vremi|
|Are batteries required?||No||No||No||No||No||No|
|Is Assembly Required?||No||—||—||—||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||10.50 x 13.80 x 20.50 inches||13.50 x 9.40 x 20.10 inches||11.30 x 6.70 x 19.70 inches||15.20 x 10.20 x 19.70 inches||10.50 x 13.20 x 20.10 inches||16.10 x 10.40 x 19.90 inches|
|Item Weight||34.00 lbs||—||20.90 lbs||30.50 lbs||—||33.10 lbs|
|Number of Items||1||—||1||—||1||1|
|Size||22 Pint||1,500 Sq. Ft||1903||1,500 Sq. Ft||up to 3000 Sq. Ft.||1,500 Sq. Ft.|
|Warranty Description||Full 1 year parts & labor warranty plus additional 4 years limited on sealed system.||Manufacturer warranty for 1 year form date of purchase.||2-year free warranty.||—||1 year parts and labor, 5 years sealed system.||12-month warranty.|
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is the kind with the optional hose output sticking out the back, and with a knob-style cap screwed onto it for normal bucket-collection use. I've seen a lot of reviews complaining about leaks from the cap, so I looked at it and oh boy is it not a quality device. Bear with me, it's hard to describe. First, the edge of the output tube the cap screws against is slightly rough, which is the wrong way to make something which has to fit against a watertight gasket (which is in the cap). Second, the gasket is a thick ring shape, with a hole in the middle. If it were a solid disc, just the contact between it and the thin edge of the output pipe would have to fit tight into the rubber to form a seal. But with the hole in the middle, it also has to be tight enough to seal the flat gasket against the inside of the cap. THIRD, the front side of the gasket isn't even flat! It has some kind of raised part number characters sticking out, so again you have to put it on extra tight to make sure the non-flat rubber seals against the pipe.
If you run it on "continuous" mode, the 2-digit number display turns into a "CO" and NO LONGER FUNCTIONS AS A HUMIDITY METER. The panel has no mode button and therefore no light to indicate the mode (continuous mode is accessed by clicking the auto level all the way down until it shows CO), so they hijack the humidity level display to show it. So if you want this thing to run continuously, you will have to buy a separate humidity meter in order to monitor the humidity level.
The fan is noisy, even on the lowest setting, in a slightly pulsing way, not just a loud woosh but an annoying up and down volume. I looked into the vent, and the fan cylinder (it's the type made up of dozens of long straight thin parallel blades arranged in a cylinder shape) wobbles as it spins. Junk. The compressor part itself doesn't seem much louder than a much weaker model I recently had, it's all the crummy fan. And in addition to being annoying, I have to wonder if this poor balance will shorten the life of the parts.
The collection bucket was poorly assembled from the factory. It consists mainly of 2 parts, the large white bucket and a clear lid which prevents re-evaporation. The lid is not supposed to be removable (the handle assembly makes this impossible), but it wasn't fully snapped in place. Easily fixed, but a sad statement.
There are so many of these things under different brand names. There are more brands of dehumidifiers here than there are flavors of ice cream or soda at a grocery store. It's ridiculous, and they are all junk for various reasons not directly related to the most expensive core technological component. There is no particular reason to get this one. I tried this one because it's a "real" brand, but it turns out it's just another piece of trash.
I have had no problems with leakage, though I do not use a hose to drain it, I simply empty the bucket when it's full
Here as some pros & cons
- sleeker design than previous model
- quieter fan
- 3 fan speeds (vs 2 on previous model)
- price, I paid $149
- easy to clean filter
- bucket is easily removable
- Flat top if you want to place anything on it...I put a fan on top of mine
- doesn't pull as much moister from the air as previous model
- air intake in the back, so it cannot be placed up against the wall like the previous model
I'd recommend purchasing the older version if you can't find it, but this one is also good for the price