BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 26, 2013
The screen room did not spring open properly. The seller suggested that I attempt a repair. I was not able to perform the repair.
on July 15, 2011
searched for ever till i found this little screen house and there she was, amazon. set up was easy.the bottom of the screen house was made with the screen outside the frame of course, however, plenty of screen folded inside on bottom of frame so there is no need for a floor, no bugs..and i live in the wetlands! perfect for a small space, easy to move or fold up and take to the creek, beach, camping, where ever your going. i found that i didnt need to use guy lines. just a couple of weights in each corner on the fold of the bottom of the screen house frame.
on June 4, 2014
I don't typically write negative reviews but I had to make an exception with this product. I'd read the mostly horrible reviews but decided to try anyway because there were a few good reviews and also because of Amazon's guaranteed refund if there is a problem. When I received the item, I went ahead & tried to set it up in my bedroom because I had read the reviews(a lot of people received defective products or had an issue with the item). I noticed when reading the instructions that the included stakes were missing & then when I popped the screen room out to set it up, I also saw the item was not folded up in the bag as it was supposed to be. When it was set up, it was very obviously warped & would not stand upright as shown in the picture. I believe the item had been used & returned, minus the stakes, & now with a bent frame that came from trying to get it back into the bag. I believe this is why it was not in the bag as it was supposed to be-- whomever returned it had bent it & twisted it so they could fit it back into the bag just to return it. As a result of this warping, my friend & I spent over 2 hours trying to get the tent back into the bag with absolutely no luck at all. It was too warped & did not collapse into 3 rings as the instructions said so I could not get it into the bag to ship back. Regarding the seller, their return instructions simply said "we will credit". I had never returned an item to Amazon before so, after reading the instructions about receiving a return label for the item, I sent another email to the seller asking what I needed to do to return the item & letting them know the item would not collapse down to go into the bag to ship back. The second response simply said "if btroken - will crdit- no return needed" (this is exactly what they said & how it was written). After this, I decided to file a claim with Amazon. Amazon issued a full refund, including my shipping costs, within 3 days since the item was defective and I was not required to return the product. That being said, even if the item had not been defective, I would have returned it anyway -- it is simply too difficult to take down and fit back in the bag and the frame seems like it would warp very easily under the best of conditions. I love the concept of this little pop up room but, unfortunately, this product does not deliver.
on July 17, 2015
I'm very satisfied with this product. I had a similar one before and it lasted through 5 summers before the material at the top finally ripped. I missed having it so just bought a 2nd one. This one is even better since it included extra ties for additional support - although the screen stays up even without the additional ties. I use it in my backyard in Maine for the summer and it allows me to sit outside and read without being distracted by swatting bugs. It's easy to put up, and is steady in the wind - especially if you use the extra ties supplied. I am careful when I open and close the zipper as that puts stress on the netting - but it's fine with normal use . I don't think I'd take it camping if you had to put it up and down many many times as I question if the netting would survive that amount of putting up and taking down. But I've never used it for camping so can't say for sure.
on August 13, 2013
Ordered this tent in June and used it three times. Last time I tried to put it up, the frame was twisted and won't stand up. Very unhappy with purchase. Don't recommend purchasing it.
on August 27, 2017
Fantastic item--
We use it from May through late fall.
We attach it to our deck and share a glass of wine inside in it at sunset...
and even used it as a temporary butterfly house while newly hatched monarchs dried their wings before send-off.

Love this item. LOVE IT.
review image
on September 25, 2014
The screen tent is as pictured. There was a small hole in one screen panel that I had to mend & I found the folding instructions very difficult to follow. I have used it twice & managed to get it folded with a bit of difficulty. I think it's a bit overpriced, but since it was exactly what I wanted, I would not quibble with the price. It did not seem to open as well the second time.
on June 18, 2013
This is a convenient item. It will fit most back porches would recommend to be gentle with the zippering of this product
Otherwise it has served me well
on June 12, 2015
When I ordered this it unfortunately had a hole and broken zipper. I contacted the seller and they immediately sent me a new one that had been checked prior to shipping. I am very happy with the purchase so far. The replacement seems much sturdier. It is VERY easy to carry and put away.
on August 14, 2013
They sent this to the wrong location then when they figured that out they sent me out one overnight to get it to me in time . I will recommend them to anyone great job. The product works great also.