Industrial Deals Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 12, 2013
I have read all the books up til this..in order. I have been understanding about the characters snide remarks about the church near her. She has a right to her opinion. (by this I mean the author, of course) but in the book before this the character Maggie was so happy her son was gay and not flunking out of college. That's it. I am going to try to get my money back for this book.
on April 20, 2010
This is the 5th book in the Maggy Thorsen Mysteries. Maggie has lost her location for Uncommon Grounds and is now looking for a new site. Through her friend Sarah, she is able to find the perfect spot - the old train depot. There are plans in the work that a commuter train will be stopping in Brookhills in the near future, so this would be perfect for a coffee shop. Many "accidents" happen to them and the depot - seems someone doesn't want them opening their shop there.
on September 13, 2013
Sandra Balzo has become one of my favorite authors. I'm currently going through the Maggy Thornsen series and afterwards plan to read the Main Street mysteries. I love her writing style and the down-home reality of her characters. Great books - keep them coming.
on January 30, 2014
This is a fun quirky series. Great lighthearted read. I have found several of these murder/mystery series like this and this one is one fo the best.